In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 14th, 2018 at 1:07:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
My point is that any pro-white group is assumed to be bad.
Not if they are Israeli, or Jewish
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 14th, 2018 at 1:08:07 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Who cares if there were a few shift workers there? EB made a general observation. What is so wrong with this?

I'm calling out what I perceive to be bullshit and prejudice. What's wrong with that? I think I'm right more than 80% of the time too.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 14th, 2018 at 1:16:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
I'm calling out what I perceive to be bullshit and prejudice. What's wrong with that? I think I'm right more than 80% of the time too.

Feel free to call out whatever you want. I will be talking the callout as the same knee-jerk reaction I have seen all my life any time a minority group is called out for anything. SJWs will love you for it.
The President is a fink.
January 14th, 2018 at 1:16:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
My point is that any pro-white group is assumed to be bad. It need not even be a formal "group." A white individual who is proud of his race is called a racist/xenophobe. See above posts.

And to bring it full circle.

So, then what is saying why do we want people from "shitholes countries?"

He's not exactly giving anyone a pass there.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 14th, 2018 at 1:19:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
And to bring it full circle.

So, then what is saying why do we want people from "shitholes countries?"

I don't. I want people of skill or who can bring investment to the USA. Not future welfare cases. We have enough unskilled workers as it is.

Not to rain on your little parade, but no country wants people from these places.

Remember how Bill Clinton sent Haitian refugees to Gitmo?
The President is a fink.
January 14th, 2018 at 1:22:33 PM permalink
rxwine
I don't. I want people of skill or who can bring investment to the USA. Not future welfare cases. We have enough unskilled workers as it is.

Not to rain on your little parade, but no country wants people from these places.

So now you're implying immigrants who come here don't want to make anything of themselves. Might as well go back to when the country was founded and on up through the decades. They didn't always come from "shithole countries" but plenty came from shithole conditions.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 14th, 2018 at 1:29:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
So now you're implying immigrants who come here don't want to make anything of themselves. Might as well go back to when the country was founded and on up through the decades. They didn't always come from "shithole countries" but plenty came from shithole conditions.

I am saying you don't get let in unless you bring something to the table. In the 1800s, even to 1920, we had a near unlimited need for labor and we did not give welfare. Education spending was minimal. Then they were a net positive. And they came from just 3-4 very small areas culturally, so they assimilated.

None of this is true today. In CA they even sued for welfare for illegal aliens. Schools are overwhelmed. This is no way to keep your country. Inconvenient truth.
The President is a fink.
January 14th, 2018 at 2:06:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

And why would they, why would anybody.
Those countries aren't screamed at
when the basically say they don't want
butthole people from shithole countries,
and we are screamed at when we even
hint at it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 14th, 2018 at 3:45:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Turkish airliner makes bad landing. Passengers a little upset.

January 14th, 2018 at 7:48:32 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Turkish airliner makes bad landing. Passengers a little upset.

That's terrifying.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has