In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 17th, 2014 at 6:14:23 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: Beethoven

Then again, even Freud couldn't figure out women, so I ain't even gonna try. lol
He was too busy figuring out the 7% solution :-)
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
July 17th, 2014 at 7:45:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven
Oh definitely, that's what cracks me up about their hypocritical reaction to stories like this...lol. I agree that women like attention more than guys, which makes their "I'm not a piece of meat!" assertion even more strange.

In nature the male is basically always the one with the attractive colors or markings. This is a way to attract the females to mate, then the male goes on with his carefree life. They rarely stay with the female after mating.

With humans it is more complex. The female is less interested in how he looks and more in how he will support her as unlike in nature, human males tend to stay around. The female wants a male with strength and success. So she goes about looking good so she can choose from more suitors. The funny thing is, in this regard she *is* a "piece of meat," looking for the best suitor.

So you get whiny women who can't get as many suitors and whiny men who cannot make the cut both doing all they can to change society to overcome nature. And people wonder why those in said whiny groups always look miserable.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2014 at 7:47:15 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Jesse Ventura is suing the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle

This guy is such a loser. He deserved to get his a** kicked by Chris Kyle. lol...
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
July 17th, 2014 at 1:03:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Microsoft is laying off 18,000 workers and HP
is laying off 16,000. With all the new people
pouring over the border every day, I predict
a real party-like mood coming for the country.

Meanwhile, Oramabama is having the WH bowling
alley renovated. At least he's on top of one
thing, entertainment in his crib..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 17th, 2014 at 3:02:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Microsoft is laying off 18,000 workers and HP
is laying off 16,000. With all the new people
pouring over the border every day, I predict
a real party-like mood coming for the country.

Meanwhile, Oramabama is having the WH bowling
alley renovated. At least he's on top of one
thing, entertainment in his crib..

He backed off renovating the bowling alley when the polling came back bad. But hopefully Obama will watch the news to hear about the layoffs.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2014 at 4:29:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
When it comes to cheerleaders "coverage" seems an inappropriate topic, its more "uncoverage". That cheerleader with the strings to her bikini in her hand is never viewed as putting it on, but as taking it off.

Tee pees for cheerleaders back in the day when they were a minor entertainment item. No that football and all its appendages are major money items I'm sure the cheerleaders have infra red lamps or something.

Football brings in donations from alumni. Faculty retirement housing depends on cheerleaders.
July 18th, 2014 at 5:12:54 PM permalink
Beethoven
This is Natalia Poklonskaya, who was appointed Prosecutor General of Crimea by Vladimir Putin.

She's a 34-year-old attorney, and the internet really seems to like her. :)

This one cracks me up...lol

July 30th, 2014 at 10:15:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Why doesn't the media cover this kind of thing?

Can you imagine not being able to be on your property without a firearm because of Mexican Gangs? Why doesn't someone bring this up during the debate about "amnesty?" Are pols that desperate not to "offend" voting blocks?
The President is a fink.
July 30th, 2014 at 12:19:24 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I don't know how much ranchers make selling deer hunting opportunities but I dare say they could make a darnsight more selling "bag a drug smuggler" opportunity. Night sights, infra red for vehicles, etc. Good hunting !!
July 30th, 2014 at 12:51:32 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
Why doesn't the media cover this kind of thing?

Can you imagine not being able to be on your property without a firearm because of Mexican Gangs? Why doesn't someone bring this up during the debate about "amnesty?" Are pols that desperate not to "offend" voting blocks?
Sadly, the answer is yes. Democrats and the Republican establishment are a complete joke.