In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 14th, 2018 at 2:39:23 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Another school shooting today
Sucks we live in a country where its dangerous for kids to go to school

The big problem is that no one dares to do something other than fucking nothing to even try to prevent further school massacres.

Your country is seriously fucked up.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 14th, 2018 at 2:42:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
CNN MS hate these school shootings because
they can't blame trump and it takes precious
time away from RussiaRussiaRussia and them
ignoring the Obama spy scandal.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 14th, 2018 at 2:56:11 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Nareed
edited
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 14th, 2018 at 3:00:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
To much Ritalin.

How's your country doing?

Doing well enough for him to violate the PG rule on profanity. I'll take the USA vs. Mexico and cartel violence any day.
The President is a fink.
February 14th, 2018 at 3:02:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
How's your country doing?

Other than the huge numbers of
mass graves the cops keep finding
on the Mexico side of the border,
it's a swell place.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 14th, 2018 at 3:05:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
The director of the FBI says the whole of Chinese society is a threat to the US — and that Americans must step up to defend themselves

What has taken them so long to notice this? While China may well collapse of her own weight the next 20-50 years, she is for sure trying to cause mayhem in the meantime. Not to be trusted.
The President is a fink.
February 14th, 2018 at 3:15:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
Doing well enough for him to violate the PG rule on profanity. I'll take the USA vs. Mexico and cartel violence any day.
I have said it before. I would like every one of these multiple killers to be drug tested, and the result made public. I've said if from at least the theater shooter in Colo. [who was found to be taking prescription mind altering medications] to the Mall shooter in Oregon and Texas and Florida and Vegas. I believe that every one of them is taking some kind of anxiety meds.

Train and arm the teachers that are willing. Put an armed sky marshal on the back of every plane, and an undercover one in the middle. This crap mostly goes away.

As we know, taking guns away from law abiding Americans won't help. I think it was last week, another ccp holder in Az. saved another cops life who was getting the crap beat out of him. Cop admits the guy saved him.

"
Florida High School shooter taken into custody

The suspected gunman in Wednesday’s deadly school shooting in Florida is a “troubled” former student obsessed with firearms — who was once identified as a potential threat to his fellow classmates, according to a report." All anyone will hear is guns, the fact that they are "troubled" will get lost in the background.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 14th, 2018 at 3:27:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I have said it before. I would like every one of these multiple killers to be drug tested, and the result made public. I've said if from at least the theater shooter in Colo. [who was found to be taking prescription mind altering medications] to the Mall shooter in Oregon and Texas and Florida and Vegas. I believe that every one of them is taking some kind of anxiety meds.

I kind of have to agree here. Notice how we did not have these problems before the 1990s, the era of doping up problem students. Not sure I would limit it to anxiety meds, though.

So glad I grew up when I did, as a kid today they would have me on dope for sure.
The President is a fink.
February 14th, 2018 at 4:24:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
If the kid gets put into a chemical straight-jacket, the teacher gets in effect a smaller class and the school system gets extra funding so there is a great incentive to 'pathologize normal behavior and Rx meds'. Trouble is the kid's brains get affected.

Sky marshals? One plane was highjacked with FOUR of them aboard.
February 14th, 2018 at 4:24:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
If the kid gets put into a chemical straight-jacket, the teacher gets in effect a smaller class and the school system gets extra funding so there is a great incentive to 'pathologize normal behavior and Rx meds'. Trouble is the kid's brains get affected.

Sky marshals? One plane was highjacked with FOUR of them aboard.