In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 28th, 2018 at 2:25:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Russian former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter were poisoned with a nerve toxin that had been left on the front door of their home in England, British counter-terrorism police said on Wednesday.

After the first known use of a chemical weapon on European soil since World War Two

Pretty hard not to get killed if it's that easy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-spy-was-poisoned-by-nerve-agent-on-the-door-of-his-home-in-england-police/ar-BBKPqBf?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 28th, 2018 at 3:02:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
The premiere of Trump supporting Roseanne
last night blew the doors off with 18 mil
viewers. Hwood is literally reeling today.
This wan't supposed to happen, Hillary
got the majority vote. Americans hate
Trump. LOL

JACKIE: How could you have voted for him, Roseanne?

ROSEANNE: He talked about jobs, Jackie. He said he’d shake things up. I mean, this might come as a complete shock to you, but we almost lost our house, the way things are goin’.

JACKIE: Have you looked at the news? ‘Cause now things are worse.

ROSEANNE: Not on the real news.

Didn't watch. Is Jackie still a tramp?
The President is a fink.
March 28th, 2018 at 5:43:34 PM permalink
rxwine
Ann Coulter om Trump

Quote:
“I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus, and I didn’t care,” Coulter admitted to an audience largely composed of College Republicans and a few hecklers at Columbia University on Tuesday night.

...and she recounted a profanity-laced shouting match she had with Trump in the Oval Office last year over what she saw as his lackluster follow-through on immigration policy. “He’s not giving us what he promised at every single campaign stop.”

Nice to hear a conservative who can actually say what she thinks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘heartbroken’-trump-critic-ann-coulter-he’s-a-‘shallow-lazy-ignoramus’/ar-BBKNU6V?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 28th, 2018 at 5:52:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Nice to hear a conservative who can actually say what she thinks.

You just discovered this? Coulter ALWAYS says
what she thinks, it's her trademark.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 28th, 2018 at 5:53:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I wonder how the Skripals got from home to the park after being exposed to the nerve agent.

According to the article they are to sedated to talk. I was wanting someone to say definitively that it was the Russian government behind this, and I finally came by a definite quote last night, but didn't post it because it was Trump that said it. Didn't think his quotes would be taken seriously so didn't post it.

People are the property of their governments. I think if an American ex pates themself to a foreign country the price tag is now up to 10k and they must continue to pay the IRS for ten years. How can that be demanded of free people?

I thought Snowden would be dead by now, and wonder how Assange keeps looking out the window of the Embassy?

If anybody becomes an agent of a government around the world, I do believe the government feels they have a right to sacrifice their own, or kill them to stop them from talking. And I may agree. That 007 stuff will get you killed, you just don't know who by. Good link.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 28th, 2018 at 6:01:14 PM permalink
petroglyph
duplicate post
March 28th, 2018 at 6:56:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Didn't watch. Is Jackie still a tramp?

Dunno. The two episodes last night didn't focus much on Jackie's current situation.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 28th, 2018 at 8:42:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Nikolas Cruz has a lot female fans in search of love, and a few male.

Quote:
"There's piles of letters," said Broward County Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, whose office is representing Cruz. "In my 40 years as public defender, I've never seen this many letters to a defendant. Everyone now and then gets a few, but nothing like this."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Possible reasons.

Quote:
"Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer."
"Others 'see' the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him."
"A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal."
"Then there's the notion of the 'perfect boyfriend'. She knows where he is at all times and she knows he's thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There’s no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html
March 29th, 2018 at 12:14:14 AM permalink
petroglyph
Nikolas Cruz has a lot female fans in search of love, and a few male.
Need to turn him loose in gen pop.
March 29th, 2018 at 12:25:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Need to turn him loose in gen pop.

Gen pop is a good place Hillary and some
of Obama's henchmen. We'll see.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.