In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 25th, 2018 at 12:23:46 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I saw a documentary that there is a hot black market for western movies in North Korea. On a similar note, I have a friend from Iran, who recently went back for a wedding, and he says that at just about any social function some people will bring alcohol to share. It's kind of like prostitution in Vegas, illegal but very easy to find and the authorities turn a blind eye to it as long as both parties are discrete about it.

I'm proud to say I have a license plate from North Korea. As the story goes there is some guy there who smuggles things out to a friend on the other side of the border in China, including a license plate from time to time.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 25th, 2018 at 12:24:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
What could possibly go wrong? http://theantimedia.com/troops-guarding-nuclear-missiles-used-lsd/ "the recent revelation given the low morale and prolific drug use of servicemen charged with guarding the country’s nuclear weapons may give Americans pause as to whether more nuclear weapons are the solution to the U.S.’ foreign policy conflicts."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 25th, 2018 at 12:48:55 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
the lesbian now wants to be CEO of facebook!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook
May 25th, 2018 at 4:11:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: YeahBaby
the lesbian now wants to be CEO of facebook!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook

The one who said she was not intelligent enough to use more than one email?
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2018 at 5:00:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Evicted New York man, 30, has to vacate parents' house by June 1, court order says.

This is insane. How can a grown man act like this. How can anyone keep suing to stay then leave court and end up in the same house?
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2018 at 5:11:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

This is insane. How can a grown man act like this.

He says they don't pay for his
food, how does he eat if he has
no job. I know somebody that
did this, refused to leave because
he was inheriting the house. His
mom finally died when he was
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 26th, 2018 at 12:05:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Evicted New York man, 30, has to vacate parents' house by June 1, court order says.

This is insane. How can a grown man act like this. How can anyone keep suing to stay then leave court and end up in the same house?

I laughed when he said he needed the judge to give him 3 months to move stuff out of the house. Some evicted people are lucky if they have just enough time to get everything out by the curb.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 26th, 2018 at 3:40:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

I laughed when he said he needed the judge to give him 3 months to move stuff out of the house. Some evicted people are lucky if they have just enough time to get everything out by the curb.

Often it is moved for them and left there.

The President is a fink.
May 26th, 2018 at 8:22:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
DUBLIN, May 26 (Reuters) - Ireland has voted by a landslide to liberalize some of the world's most restrictive abortion laws in what its prime minister described as the culmination of a "quiet revolution" in what was one of Europe's most socially conservative countries.

Voters in the once deeply Catholic nation were estimated to have backed the change by more than two-to-one, according to two exit polls released on Friday evening, and the government plans to bring in legislation by the end of the year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ireland-ends-abortion-ban-as-quiet-revolution-transforms-country/ar-AAxOk0G?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 26th, 2018 at 9:07:32 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
There was a good deal of blogging about that vote. One Irish woman living in Romania made airplane reservations as soon as the voting date was determined. And HomeToVote became a social media hash tag.

In Irish hospitals there is still the equal dignity law so that a pregnant woman can not receive medication that might harm her fetus even if it would save the woman's life.