Thread Rating:

July 16th, 2018 at 5:12:25 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Her own party is abandoning her,
but watch, she'll get reelected. lol

Yes, she will.

I wish she'd retire. California deserves a true progressive as their senior senator.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 16th, 2018 at 9:52:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
United Airlines flight attendants upset with new company policy.

Pushing credit cards on customers. Yup, cause that's going to be a great idea. Trying to get someone to sign up for a CC.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/united-airlines-flight-attendants-are-angry-about-what-the-airline-is-suddenly-forcing-them-to-do/ar-AAA8ITj?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2018 at 4:23:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Pushing credit cards on customers. Yup, cause that's going to be a great idea. Trying to get someone to sign up for a CC.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/united-airlines-flight-attendants-are-angry-about-what-the-airline-is-suddenly-forcing-them-to-do/ar-AAA8ITj?ocid=spartanntp

Remember their "companion" airline "Ted?" I never got the point of that one, booked United, flew Ted. When I did they kept pushing their merchandise. Like I want a plush doll or whatever other crap they had, and like that is going to make profit on a flight.

What happens on the next downturn and one of the remaining trunk carriers files BK? History says it will eventually happen.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2018 at 5:14:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Delta used to do this. Flight attendants would hawk the Delta Amex card during the flight and walk around with signup sheets. I haven't noticed them doing it lately though.

Not sure why it's a big deal.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 17th, 2018 at 7:40:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Delta used to do this. Flight attendants would hawk the Delta Amex card during the flight and walk around with signup sheets. I haven't noticed them doing it lately though.

Not sure why it's a big deal.

Its big business paying interest on a balance
Dept stores are all over this. That's where the real money is
Dept stores don't rank by sales, they rank employees by credit card applications
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 17th, 2018 at 12:44:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Golly gee.

Quote:
© Dreamstime/Raleigh News & Observer/TNS Six Republican volunteers say they were kicked out of an Uber for their political leanings (not pictured).
RALEIGH, N.C. - Six Republican volunteers were traveling in an Uber on Saturday from a campaign event to downtown Raleigh when they say their driver pulled over to a gas station and told them to get out.

"Welcome to the resistance," the driver said while pulling away, according to Chris Godbey and Mary Russell, two of the passengers.
The driver told the six volunteers, who are from the Washington, D.C., area, to exit the vehicle on the grounds that the driver "had the right to deny us service," Russell said.

During the ride, Godbey told The News & Observer, the six volunteers talked about "current politics, energy policy and previous Republican campaign experience."

"It was clear based on our mild conservative political talk that the driver realized we were Republicans," Russell, who was the rider who ordered the Uber, told The Daily Caller.

I wonder if it could be against your religion to listen to views you don't like. Why not?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/welcome-to-the-resistance-nc-uber-driver-kicked-republican-passengers-out-they-say/ar-AAAds3Q?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2018 at 1:35:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Judge Jeanine Pirro: "What Was Trump Supposed to Do, Take a Gun Out and Shoot Putin?"

lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 18th, 2018 at 2:48:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
It seems the iceberg dislodged itself and floated northward and ever so slightly away from the coast.
July 18th, 2018 at 11:48:27 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Nugent bars guns from his concert?!?
http://thehill.com/homenews/397608-ted-nugent-bars-guns-from-his-concert-in-last-minute-switch
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 19th, 2018 at 11:38:36 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
The Brady Bunch home is one the market!

Link to article

It is located not far from Hollywood. Personally, I would be proud to own it. As a bit of trivia, they put in a fake window on the second story for the shots of the house, because it was clearly two stories on the show.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber