In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 14th, 2018 at 5:03:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: reno
It doesn't matter if your liberal or conservative, democrat or republican, or somewhere in between, there's one thing we can all agree on: Omarosa is wretched and had no business working in the West Wing.

The funny thing is you don't see any conservatives criticizing Trump for that hire
Sometimes for giggles, I go on Breibart comments page on the recent Omarosa story
I challenge them saying it was a dumb hire and they cant bring themselves to agree.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 14th, 2018 at 10:25:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
The funny thing is you don't see any conservatives criticizing Trump for that hire
Sometimes for giggles, I go on Breibart comments page on the recent Omarosa story
I challenge them saying it was a dumb hire and they cant bring themselves to agree.

Trump and his supporters criticizing Omarosa comes two years too late after it was already obvious she was a mistake waiting to happen. Just more tapdancing from the Trump and the right to shift the real blame for another unforced error from Trump the Lamest of the Land.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 15th, 2018 at 2:33:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Trump and his supporters criticizing Omarosa comes two years too late after it was already obvious she was a mistake waiting to happen. Just more tapdancing from the Trump and the right to shift the real blame for another unforced error from Trump the Lamest of the Land.

Did anyone even know who she was two years ago? How about two months ago?

I love how liberals are crying "racism" yet again when Trump fights back. Shows they have nothing to defend her.
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2018 at 3:07:31 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I'd like to get a really good deal on some sports jerseys, but I have no idea where to look.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 15th, 2018 at 5:49:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

I love how liberals are crying "racism" yet again when Trump fights back. Shows they have nothing to defend her.

Trump was the boob who hired that boob. I swear if Trump pooped in his diaper Trump supporters would try to blame someone else for it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 15th, 2018 at 7:05:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump was the boob who hired that boob. I swear if Trump pooped in his diaper Trump supporters would try to blame someone else for it.

Totally agree. What is AZ going about her being an unknown. Pretty weird when you look at the facts.
Its been 14 years since Omarosa became known as a snake to the US public TV
Even conservatives have known about this snake for over a decade.
Biggest boob hiring ever
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2018 at 7:13:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Why would liberals defend her?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2018 at 7:18:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Bad hires happen. If you ever hire people you will lean it isn’t so easy.

Look on the bright side. Liberals have forgotten about kids at the border!
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2018 at 7:35:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Look on the bright side. Liberals have forgotten about kids at the border!

Another lie.

Whatever right-wing news source you get your info on what liberals are talking about from must not be paying close enough attention. I still see tons of news stories, articles, tweets, etc. about the kids at the border. Hell, Stormy Daniels's lawyer was tweeting about it all day yesterday!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2018 at 8:15:30 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58

If you'd watched The Apprentice since 2004, you'd know who she was: the villain on Season 1, Season 7, and Season 13. Prior to that gig she worked for... Al Gore.