In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 10th, 2018 at 3:05:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Cheerleading is pretty athletic. Lots of jumping and swinging hand movements. 4 3 2 1, I'll beat you 'till you can't see the sun.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 10th, 2018 at 3:19:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Cheerleading is pretty athletic. Lots of jumping and swinging hand movements. 4 3 2 1, I'll beat you 'till you can't see the sun.

The little girl had to have self defense
training, nobody fight like that untrained.
Watch her, she never takes her eye off
the other girl. And that take dawn she
did, throwing the big girl on her back,
that was no accident.

The fat bully was not expecting this from
such a small opponent. I had a cab driver
who used to be a street fighter. He said
no matter how good you were, there was
always somebody who was gonna kick
your ass, and it's never who you think it
will be.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 11th, 2018 at 6:38:21 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Most valuable college major: Actuarial Sciences.
September 11th, 2018 at 6:43:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Unverified photo circulating over the internet showing that Dallas Cop in social situation with the victim at some unknown time and place prior to the shooting.

"Key" is electronic fob.

Her self-serving statement made after talking to union representative and lawyer is that interior of apartment was dark and he did not comply with verbal commands, though it seems she didn't really afford him any time to comply with any such demands.
September 11th, 2018 at 10:06:34 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-10/bikini-free-miss-america-viewership-plummets-36-key-demographic

Who would have thunk it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 11th, 2018 at 11:36:23 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/mysterious-crack-pipe-vending-machines-baffle-new-york-authorities

I hope I never totally lose my sense of humor. Doesn't a crack pipe vending machine seem a little odd?

I had been re watching "The Wire" when I saw this. lol
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 11th, 2018 at 11:51:50 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Fleastiff

Her self-serving statement made after talking to union representative and lawyer is that interior of apartment was dark and he did not comply with verbal commands, though it seems she didn't really afford him any time to comply with any such demands.

Who cares how much time? Give me a Plutonian year and I'm still not complying with YOUR commands in MY home.

That statement seems...i was gonna say "ill advised", but moreso seems a damning highlight of the mindset of American police circa 2018.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 11th, 2018 at 1:54:21 PM permalink
Fleastiff
I agree with the police mindset (and am still curious about that photo of her standing beside him at a party). She never stated she saw a weapon and only claims to have seen a large shadow but she sure shot straight and true for not seeing a target, so I think she is lying and saw him clearly as a black man who was in her apartment but without a weapon. Claims door was ajar but was heard to be pounding on it and demanding admittance. Could easily have stayed in the hallway and called for backup.

Just a few blocks away from this incident another female Dallas cop deposited $1,600.00 at a drive thru ATM but denied working on behalf of gamblers.
September 11th, 2018 at 3:10:25 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
NASA is considering selling naming rights for spacecraft.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/405875-nasa-looking-into-selling-naming-rights-for-rockets-to-brands

If that works maybe they could do the same with Navy vessels instead of naming them after admirals and presidents. "He served on the USS Pepsi, a Facebook class nuclear submarine. "
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
September 11th, 2018 at 6:48:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Bardzee to be paroled shortly and Elizabeth Smart, kidnapped from her Salt Lake City home, is livid. Bardzee has never cooperated with any mental health or risk evaluation proceedings or even attended her parole hearings.