In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 5th, 2018 at 5:49:58 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Hypotheticals like this are not a road you Trumpsters wanna go down.

For example: Imagine if Obama had five kids from three wives (and likely a legion of unclaimed bastards roaming the streets) as Donald does - what kind of horrible racist dog whistles would Fox News have said about that?

This is likely true. If Obama had a string of women like Trump has I do not think he would have been elected.
No way we will ever be able to get a verified answer for me to win, but I'd bet DJT has no bastard children. You don't think the DNC hasn't hired legions of investigators to look for them? What I'm surprised about is that there are no stories (true or false) about DJT getting someone pregnant and paying for her abortion.
November 5th, 2018 at 5:56:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
but I'd bet DJT has no bastard children.

EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released

Quote:
A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

Not saying he's telling the truth, but the allegations are out there....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 5th, 2018 at 9:51:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released

Not saying he's telling the truth, but the allegations are out there....

DNA. If they can find a kid. That's all they need. Trump can't lie his way out of that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 5th, 2018 at 11:11:14 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Az. parks director Sue Black is placed on paid leave after repeatedly ordering the destruction of native artifact sites. She will continue to receive her 170 thousand dollar salary while on leave.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/arizona-state-park-0010923?qt-quicktabs=0
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 5th, 2018 at 4:45:28 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I'm shocked that none of the liberals here have commented on the Senate Judiciary Committee report on Brett Kavanaugh that was recently released. I guess it doesn't fit their narrative that all the accusers were telling the truth.
Let's go Brandon
November 5th, 2018 at 4:57:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
I'm shocked that none of the liberals here have commented on the Senate Judiciary Committee report on Brett Kavanaugh that was recently released. I guess it doesn't fit their narrative that all the accusers were telling the truth.

What was in it
Did it prove Ford lied?
If it did, that would be news
If it didn't
yawn

Its like that girl that got killed that you were upset CNN did not give it wall to wall coverage
Some things just are not news, like 1 in a gazillion murders, like 1 in a gazillion govt reports
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 5th, 2018 at 5:59:14 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

The fact that you fail to link to the report is telling.

The liberal “narrative” was Dr. Ford was telling the truth.

The accuser in the report you mention (but fail to provide any additional relevant details about) is about some accuser no one has ever heard of.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 5th, 2018 at 6:25:22 PM permalink
Dalex64
The fact that you fail to link to the report is telling.

The liberal “narrative” was Dr. Ford was telling the truth.

The accuser in the report you mention (but fail to provide any additional relevant details about) is about some accuser no one has ever heard of.

Also, a couple of people were referred to the department of justice for investigation, but Dr. Ford was not.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 5th, 2018 at 7:32:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

400 pages and not a shred of evidence
Ford was telling the truth. 3 of the other
accusers have admitted they were outright
made up lies, they had never even met
Kavanaugh. If 3 out of 4 were lying,
and zero evidence the the 4th was telling
the truth, that points to the obvious
conclusion. Ford, liar liar pants on fire..

Ever read a professional diagnosis
of her testimony? It was a skillful
performance of manipulation, right
down to the little girl voice. She
teaches this stuff, you know...
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 5th, 2018 at 7:39:17 PM permalink
Dalex64
If Ford was lying, why aren't they investigating her, too?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan