In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 20th, 2014 at 5:29:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I don't see why it would be a surprise to anyone. Just watch her and she just looks so unauthentic. She never, ever looks happy. I don't like or trust Bill, but he often appears to be enjoying himself. Hillary just seems miserable at all times.

I understand you don't like her. I get that. Will she be a good President? Who knows.
But unauthentic? Never looks happy? Miserable? Where does this come from?
I honestly don't get that overall impression, not even close.
I don't know, maybe Fox , out a gazillion video clips of Hillary, only show ones where you would get that impression.
I choose multiple news outlets and don't get that impression at all.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2014 at 5:52:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
I understand you don't like her. I get that. Will she be a good President? Who knows.
But unauthentic? Never looks happy? Miserable? Where does this come from?

Where does it come from? Just look at her face and listen to her talk. If she looks happy it looks just fake to me. If she is asked a question that at all challenges her she acts like she is above answering it. She thinks she is entitled to whatever she wants.

Would she be a good POTUS? She has been a failure at every job she has had. Her only "qualification" is being married to Bill. And she acts like that is a real qualification.

The sad part is every man who may run is afraid to say, "So, why is being married to Bill a qualification? If I was married to a doctor would I be qualified as a doctor?" The media should have asked this in 2008. If they grilled Hillary half as hard as they grilled Sarah Palin Hillary would have cracked.
The President is a fink.
September 20th, 2014 at 8:03:05 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I can't believe the absurdity that Hillary is being discussed as a viable candidate to lead the free world.

I won't say I don't like her, however the sight of her makes me ill, is that the same thing?

She looks the way she does because that is the face they carved into her pancake make-up.

Looks got nothing to do with it. But if "the people" can unelect my boy Ron Paul cuz he isn't attractive enough then use it for a reason to make this evil woman go away forever. For the love of God man, this person is pure evil.

Maybe one of you guys can help me with this? Just what is the office of the President? When a pres. is done they collect their lifetime bonus, see Bill. Percs, ss protection. Flying air force one for life. Book deals and on and on. Isn't the potus position property? In a divorce between Bill and Hillary don't you think she would want her well deserved half of the percs Bill gets? Their was bedroom talk, come on. I wouldn't buy a house without talking it over with my wife. You think Bill fired off a few cruise missiles etc. without talking to "the Hillary" about it. We all know this is true.

So I will try not to puke in my mouth and imagine Hill in charge, blech... didn't make it. I'll be right back.

Ok, so Hill is elected and putting her feet up in the oval office. {thats the part where I lost it} and who do you think she has as a confindant. That's right, Bill. Just can't bet rid of that NAFTA signed into law sob. How many times are we going to elect the same friggin people and still complain about how it is.

Ya know I don't say stuff intentionally not wanting "folks" thinking I'm one party or another, unintentionally giving one side or the other street creds. I want to think on of them had a national loyal bone in their bodies. But how, I don't know how the voters refuse to remember what Hillary's lover Janet Reno did down at Waco.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 21st, 2014 at 12:28:10 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
I won't say I don't like her, however the sight of her makes me ill, is that the same thing?

lol

Hill is every mans worst nightmare, including
Bill's. He's learned to avoid her and tune the
mad bitch out. The fact that she could lead
anything is frightening beyond belief. Has
this country gone totally insane?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 21st, 2014 at 6:10:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ok I hear a lot of Hillary bashing.
What I don't hear is who the conservatives on this board do support for the nomination?
Rick (I wear glasses now ALL the time to look smart) Perry?
A 3rd Bush?
Rommney the loser?
Rand (plagiarism) Paul
Marco( not trusted on immigration by the right) Rubio
Donald (Mr Hair) Trump.

Or is the right hoping for the mystery candidate.

If not Hillary then who????????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 21st, 2014 at 6:50:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
What I don't hear is who the conservatives on this board do support for the nomination?

Rick Perry
Scott Walker
Rand Paul
Pull Tom Ridge out of retirement

And that is just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Quote:

Pretty much there are 100 people more qualified than "Mrs. Bill Clinton." By her rationale, if Socks the cat were still alive then he would be qualified to be POTUS because "he was right there" during the Clinton Administration.
The President is a fink.
September 21st, 2014 at 10:38:06 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
A 3rd Bush?
Rommney the loser?
Rand (plagiarism) Paul
Marco( not trusted on immigration by the right) Rubio
Donald (Mr Hair) Trump.

Or is the right hoping for the mystery candidate.

A person shouldn't have to be a conservative to bash Hillary, just observant with an IQ over 70.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 21st, 2014 at 2:17:14 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
I'm ready for Hillary
You've said this about 20 times now. Kinda scary, IMHO. :D

Don't you wear glasses all the time too? lol...
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 22nd, 2014 at 8:43:13 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Isis doesn't really seem Islamic to me. More like an arab version of a Mexican drug cartel. They're bringing in money, but I still wouldn't doubt they'll implode from within without much pressure. War criminals they are for sure.
September 22nd, 2014 at 8:46:19 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Kind of funny their leader named Baghdaddy. If his mentor is Shawn Poofy Combovers that would be too much.