Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
All most Gays want is sex, so
that makes dating extremely
easy. How many times on the
other board did you say "So
many men, so little time." I
remember at least a couple.

I don’t see anything wrong if consenting adults want to have lots and lots of sex.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2019 at 2:01:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
All most Gays want is sex, so
that makes dating extremely
easy. How many times on the
other board did you say "So
many men, so little time." I
remember at least a couple.

It is why you hear about gay male meet places all the time. I worked with a guy parked in a lot in a park to kill time between sales calls. Little did he know. Cop comes by and goes to the lot that is kind of hidden. Out come a dozen cars, gays randomly hooking up. They were a problem at rest areas in the 1990s, might still be. Bathhouses are of course famous for what they are.

Really kind of weird. Sure it might be a dream of a straight guy to have a ton of women in one day, but reality is you grow up. Have one then order a pizza and beer.
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2019 at 3:16:11 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
I'll put that on my watch list. I've never seen it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 22nd, 2019 at 6:19:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Looks like the former CEO of Overstock lost his mind. Weird rambling interview.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2019 at 8:58:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
China just announced they are raising tariffs on American goods ahead of Trump’s tariffs.

Trump vows to retaliate ‘this afternoon’. Good. Get it over with.

Since Clinton signed the US China Relations Act in 2000 and allowed China in the WTO in 2001, we’ve lost at least 3.5 million jobs and 60,000 factories to them.

Those millions of people who lost jobs and businesses had families. Many millions more people were hurt by those job losses, and we will never know how many factories would have opened if not for that agreement. An agreement that allows China to steal our technology and force US corporations to transfer their technology in order to do business in China.

We transferred $5 trillion of our wealth to them. They used that money to develop their own technology and to build their military and develop hyper sonic missiles that can wipe out our forces in the Pacific within minutes.

They either own or operate forty-two ports around the world. They’ve controlled the ports on both sides of the Panama Canal since the Clinton Administration. The Trump Administration is forcing them to sell the one they bought in Long Beach, during the Clinton Administration.

They purchased the Waldorf Astoria hotel in NYC for ‘investment’, where Obama always stayed while in NY and the American UN Ambassador had residence.

While we’ve been fighting the war in Afghanistan for the past nineteen years, the Chinese are mining minerals and rare metals there. Valued at $3 trillion. U.S. soldiers protect the Chinese while they mine for the valuable rare metals we need.
August 23rd, 2019 at 9:18:37 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
August 23rd, 2019 at 10:20:53 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
August 23rd, 2019 at 10:41:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
North Carolina police officer is suing for religious discrimination after he said he was fired for refusing to spend extended time with a woman who isn’t his wife, a practice commonly known as the “Billy Graham Rule.”

Manuel Torres, 51, worked as a deputy for the Lee County Sheriff for five years when his boss asked him to train a female deputy in July 2017. Torres requested a religious accommodation, the suit alleges, saying he “holds the strong and sincere religious belief that the Holy Bible prohibits him, as a married man, from being alone for extended periods with a female who is not his wife.”
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 23rd, 2019 at 1:46:11 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Undergoes Treatment for Pancreatic Tumor

Hope she dies. I will never stop hating her and I will dance in the streets and give a standing ovation when she croaks!!!!!!!!

Quote: ams288
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.
August 23rd, 2019 at 2:40:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Undergoes Treatment for Pancreatic Tumor

Hope she dies. I will never stop hating her and I will dance in the streets and give a standing ovation when she croaks!!!!!!!!

Got bored posting as Shrek, did ya?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman