Gay Marriage

May 12th, 2014 at 10:21:07 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Quote: Beethoven

Well, we've now written several mini-novels
Ya think? Tolstoy is starting to seem like light reading...:-)
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
May 12th, 2014 at 10:23:40 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: chickenman
Ya think? Tolstoy is starting to seem like light reading...:-)

LOL!!!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 12th, 2014 at 11:39:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
In addition, I've also stated that I won't address the guy in any unsolicited posts, I won't refer to him or allude to him at all in the future, and I've even gone so far as to delete an innocuous line in my profile just to get rid of any "perceived" insults.

A dumb feces eating dog who goes off on tangents.

I never admitted anything to my sig as to saying who it was, but I never lied about it and try to fool someone, taking them for a fool. I made statements standing by what it said, and still do.

Use your own block button, if you are so keen on the idea. Works the same way.

From the discussion list on the other board.
Quote:
Beethoven9th
So a veiled insult in a sig about a forum member being a troll is NOT trolling?

Rxwine
If you think objecting to mocking is an insult in itself, I can't be bothered to argue. I challenged you once if you would start using that kind of responses on the Wizard, whether he would find it insulting. I can link to that post again, if you like.

Why don't we bet that the Wizard has to terminate one of us depending on what he decides about it. Nuked off the board forever.

I'm still good with this bet. Even if I lose and I may, I won't be whining here, and I won't be back if I'm nuked. Put up or shut up.

I take responsibility for my words. I have trolled trolls. That's for sure.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 12th, 2014 at 12:16:04 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: rxwine

I never admitted anything to my sig as to saying who it was, but I never lied about it and try to fool someone, taking them for a fool. I made statements standing by what it said, and still do.

I'm still good with this bet. Even if I lose and I may, I won't be whining here, and I won't be back if I'm nuked. Put up or shut up.

Um...Face? Can you please tell this fine young man to stop bullying me?

The last time he did this to me over on WoV, I replied to his taunts, but then somehow I ended up getting suspended for 30 days. (I'm still trying to figure that one out. All I did was reply to messages that he kept sending me!)

Anyway, I need your help, Face. I have my hands tied behind my back.

I guess he could see that our discussion was coming to an end, so he decided to chime in just to extend the drama. I'm going through the proper channels this time, so please help!

EDIT: He also just called me a "troll" again. That's suspension-worthy, right?
May 12th, 2014 at 12:28:06 PM permalink
rxwine

The last time he did this to me over on WoV, I replied to his taunts, but then somehow I ended up getting suspended for 30 days. (I'm still trying to figure that one out. All I did was reply to messages that he kept sending me!)

I guess he could see that our discussion was coming to an end, so he decided to chime in just to extend the drama. I'm going through the proper channels this time, so please help!

Good luck with that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 12th, 2014 at 12:30:33 PM permalink
Beethoven

Good luck with that.

Face? See, that's another taunt. He's trying to bait me. Please help!
May 12th, 2014 at 12:32:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Quoting myself:

If you think objecting to mocking is an insult in itself, I can't be bothered to argue. I challenged you once if you would start using that kind of responses on the Wizard, whether he would find it insulting. I can link to that post again, if you like.

Why don't we bet that the Wizard has to terminate one of us depending on what he decides about it. Nuked off the board forever.
May 12th, 2014 at 12:37:14 PM permalink
Beethoven

Taunt #3!

Please help, Face!
May 12th, 2014 at 12:42:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Taunt #3!

Please help, Face!

Really? If they buy this routine from you, they won't have to do anything. Because I will be saying, "Really? you bought that?" and leave on my own.
May 12th, 2014 at 12:43:25 PM permalink
Beethoven
Really? If they buy this routine from you, they won't have to do anything. Because I will be saying, "Really? you bought that?" and leave on my own.
Taunt #4!

Please leave me alone!