Gun Control

September 22nd, 2019 at 11:46:51 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Their punishment should be same as if they had spray bombed the school. The waters shouldn't get muddied because a paintball gun in some peoples minds is probably an introductory weapon for the next mass school killer.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 22nd, 2019 at 1:40:29 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: odiousgambit
whew! yeah, I thought it was remarkable that these things made the news and it happened to you too, so, glad it didn't

If it ever did, you'd know. That's a promise.

Quote: kenarman
The waters shouldn't get muddied because a paintball gun in some peoples minds is probably an introductory weapon for the next mass school killer.

"Gateway guns" lol. I should probably shut up. They'll be using that term by 2021, you watch.

But yes, just an example of the complete abandonment of sense. Like, how can this even be a consideration? You get them for the vandalism, no doubt. Firearms charges are... there's just no PC word. They are retarded. Not only are you essentially blacklisting kids for life, you're doing so based on your own disturbed view of the world. You can't change definitions because of your lack of comprehension and inability to do your job.

Took me exactly 3.25 minutes. They're considered "air guns", same as BB, pellet, airsoft, et al. As they do not use a "rapidly expanding gas from a combustible powder", they are specifically NOT firearms and are NOT covered by United States law. Only 2 states consider all such weapons "firearms", and one state further may classify as such depending on the ballistics. None of these three states are Nevada.

I almost wish my kid would get nicked for this horses#$%. I'd be at the court before they opened the doors.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 22nd, 2019 at 2:15:30 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Happened in the 90's.

The grade school where my son was attending, I think 5th grade, one fine day. The school had finally gotten funding and blacktopped the parking lot. For some unknown reason to me, the grade school principal took the older kids outside and gave them all a piece of chalk and told them to draw on the blacktop.

My son and his bff decided they would draw outlines of each other on the blacktop as they had seen on some news program. They were both suspended for a few days, because their drawings might scare the other children.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 22nd, 2020 at 5:48:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
A nut case in a fake cop uniform and driving a fake cop car (decaled out like the real thing) spent Sunday night in Nova Scotia (a Canadian maritime province) shooting people and burning their homes down to the foundation. So far there are 22 victims and they are still looking in the ashes.

Gun control laws do not stop this kind of of crap. You can debate they might help some and there would be fewer deaths but after every shooting people act like if there was only gun control it wouldn't have happened. That is simply not true, more fake news from the lefties. Of course I am sure some nut case leftie will soon be making a case that Covid could be stopped by gun control.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 31st, 2020 at 11:15:11 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Homeowner in wheelchair shoots and kills a home invader.

Wonder if he considered just letting the guy clean his place out and waiting for the police to arrive? At least he believed in gun control.

Yep, and isn't it ironic that the same anti-gun libbies who tell us to "call the police" if there's a crime are now bashing the police because they don't trust them?? 🙄
June 10th, 2020 at 3:21:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
TOE FUNGUS IS TOUGH TO KILL!

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 10th, 2020 at 3:36:06 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Hopefully just another glitchy day on the internet?

I searched and got a 404 message?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 11th, 2020 at 4:04:00 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: petroglyph
My son and his bff decided they would draw outlines of each other on the blacktop as they had seen on some news program. They were both suspended for a few days, because their drawings might scare the other children.

June 11th, 2020 at 4:35:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko

I knew some guys did that on the street in Jr High. I drove over it and was WTF?
The President is a fink.
July 5th, 2020 at 10:43:23 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Firearms owners vote predominately Republican, non-firearm owners vote predominately Democratic.
NICS Background checks are up 38-39% YTD when compared to 2019 or compared to 2016 (last presidential election year).
The May 2020 NSSF adjusted national NICS Background checks, taking out CCW re-checks. etc., shows a 75% increase over May 2019.
Retailers estimate 40% of Gun Buyers in 2020 were first time firearm owners due to pandemic and protest fears.
NICS background checks in AZ are up 83% in 2020 YTD & 177% YoY in June 2020.
NICS background checks in WI are up 55% in 2020 YTD & 173% YoY in June 2020.
What about FL, NICS checks are up 50% YTD and 145% YoY in June 2020.
BLM'ers may push suburban women to hold their nose & vote Trump versus living with the Dems version of personal safety & security.
Do telephone poll numbers or how people spend their money represent the best indicator of voting intentions come November?
Thank you BLMers & brave citizens of CHAZ/CHOP for all you have accomplished in shaping America's future.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288