Gun Control

July 11th, 2022 at 1:27:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I'm not interested in being you. Telling people for no good reason how to live their life. If a pro-life lady gets ever gets in my face about pro-choice, I'll tell her that right to her face. I promise you.

I am not telling anyone they have to get pregnant.

Something tells me you would not stand up to such a woman in person.
The President is a fink.
July 11th, 2022 at 3:29:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I am not telling anyone they have to get pregnant.

Something tells me you would not stand up to such a woman in person.

I have no reason to harass a random woman. If it makes you feel powerful harassing them, that's up to you. Sounds pretty sad to me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 11th, 2022 at 4:02:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I have no reason to harass a random woman. If it makes you feel powerful harassing them, that's up to you. Sounds pretty sad to me.

Really?

Quote:
If a pro-life lady gets ever gets in my face about pro-choice, I'll tell her that right to her face. I promise you.

As usual you simply deny what you said a few posts ago. Which is why I feel you would not stand up to such a woman. You get called on it here and backtrack, imagine if you had to deal with a strong woman.
The President is a fink.
July 11th, 2022 at 4:42:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Still stand by it. I thought you meant I should do it right away just to prove something, which is what you first seemed to imply when you brought it up.

I’m not interested in telling anyone whether they should stay pregnant or not. You want to make the decision for them. If it’s murder of a baby why aren’t all the pro-lifers going for convicting the woman of a capital crime? In most states that’s life in prison or capital punishment. If you want act like the Christian Taliban then stop wimping out. Tell other pro-lifers they’re wrong for not supporting that punishment if it’s murder. Then you at least you can claim that you stand for what you actually claim.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 19th, 2022 at 1:00:35 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
"Mon, July 18, 2022 at 12:44 p.m.·2 min read
A day after a gunman killed three people at a mall in Greenwood, Ind., officials identified the victims, suspect and armed bystander who fatally shot the gunman before he was able to kill more people.""

Quote is from Yahoo News. Police praise legal gun holder who shoots mass shooter in mall food court saving lives.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 19th, 2022 at 2:07:31 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Indeed.

Now if only that cowardly cop in Uvalde had the stones to do the same thing.
July 19th, 2022 at 3:31:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
"Mon, July 18, 2022 at 12:44 p.m.·2 min read
A day after a gunman killed three people at a mall in Greenwood, Ind., officials identified the victims, suspect and armed bystander who fatally shot the gunman before he was able to kill more people.""

Quote is from Yahoo News. Police praise legal gun holder who shoots mass shooter in mall food court saving lives.

Uvalde police dept needs to hire him
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 21st, 2022 at 3:57:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Texas crackdown on banks that ‘discriminate’ against guns backfires, costing taxpayers up to $500M

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Texas-crackdown-on-banks-that-discriminate-17317064.php
July 21st, 2022 at 8:09:02 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Don't post links to obscure news sources that we must pay to view.
July 22nd, 2022 at 3:17:39 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
A step in the right direction.

Oregon voters to decide on nation's strictest gun control.

'If approved, an applicant for a gun permit would be required to complete an approved firearm safety course, pay a fee, provide personal information, submit to fingerprinting and photographing and pass a criminal background check.'