Dumb Women Who Love Criminals

Page 2 of 3<123>
June 21st, 2014 at 10:46:23 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Wizard
Meanwhile, college-educated men go totally ignored by the women of America, if favor of killers on death row...
Its a question of community and return on investment. In a gang area, geographic access is controlled by the gang. Women are not free to date outside the area and life is short so having a kid can pay off.

Other women ignore the college educated male... he is not likely to kick off soon and if he does, there is likely to be lawyers and trustees contesting things.

Its like the insurance term "dead peasants"... there is money in insuring dumb violent types; not much money in insuring those less likely to die.
June 22nd, 2014 at 12:13:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
there is money in insuring dumb violent types; not much money in insuring those less likely to die.

Do people do that? Pay peanuts on life insurance
for 50 young gang bangers? Surely you will hit
a jackpot or two a year, and it's not illegal.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 22nd, 2014 at 6:36:29 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
... and it's not illegal.
You have to have an insurable interest in someone to take out a life insurance policy on them; otherwise I could just go to an airport and hope to get lucky. However an insurer is deemed to have an insurable interest even in low level clerks and companies like WalMart do try to make a profit on the "dead peasants".

There is also viatical insurance for those with HIV or something.
June 22nd, 2014 at 11:32:40 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: Fleastiff
Other women ignore the college educated male... he is not likely to kick off soon and if he does, there is likely to be lawyers and trustees contesting things.
You're being way too generous in assuming that those women have enough brain power to devise a plan like that. Girlfriends of gang members aren't exactly known for their keen minds...lol

Quote: Wizard
Meanwhile, college-educated men go totally ignored by the women of America, if favor of killers on death row, but I digress.
Maybe we should all become members of NO MA'AM (founded by Al Bundy). :D

(N)ational
(O)rganization of

(M)en
(A)gainst
(A)mazonian
(M)asterhood

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
June 22nd, 2014 at 12:29:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Good ol Al Bundy. 'It's not the dress that
makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes
you look fat.'
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 23rd, 2014 at 3:38:00 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Arriving late at this thread.

From what I can tell, the number of women who have dealt with prisoners on some professional level, then gone on to have an affair with them, is quite large and a significant problem. We're talking defense lawyers, psychiatrists, etc. here. In many cases they have helped these guys break out of prison! I don't know how you'd ever find the statistics.

Who is a typical prisoner anyway? Often a 'con' talented guy with an instinct for domination who has spent his life manipulating other people.

And check this out,

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 23rd, 2014 at 7:23:43 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Some women have a desire to fix people. Con-men need to be fixed. Con-men have a great degree of confidence borne by their stupidity. I think one of the biggest turnoffs for women (and for men too) is a lack of confidence and self-esteem.

College graduates, in general, spend alot of time gazing at their navels wondering what they are supposed to be, treating the opposite sex with respect, and treading lightly. This comes across as wishy-washy behavior. Some women don't like that.
June 23rd, 2014 at 8:21:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: boymimbo
Some women have a desire to fix people. Con-men need to be fixed. Con-men have a great degree of confidence borne by their stupidity. I think one of the biggest turnoffs for women (and for men too) is a lack of confidence and self-esteem.

College graduates, in general, spend alot of time gazing at their navels wondering what they are supposed to be, treating the opposite sex with respect, and treading lightly. This comes across as wishy-washy behavior. Some women don't like that.

Women are biologically programed to want a strong, decisive man. As women are more risk-adverse than men, many are happy to have someone else make the decision.

Wishy-washy men are weak and annoying. Ever have a boss who just can't decide what should be done, even when they have the authority to do it? One of my favorite all-time bosses could come off like a SOB, but he could make a decision fast. First time I dealt with him he kind of yells at me to make a call and fix a major problem. When I saw him later (he yelled over the phone) he kind of apologized for coming on so strong. I told him to save the apology because he was the first one who knew what he wanted me to do, and if he deals with me like that he can give orders as direct as he wanted to.

We worked great together, I wish I worked for him when we were both 10 years younger as he was near retirement.
The President is a fink.
June 23rd, 2014 at 12:33:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
Women are biologically programed to want a strong, decisive man.

Maybe, but a lot of women are also drawn
to losers. To men they know will never do
better than them, and who they're smarter
than. I see it all the time.
June 23rd, 2014 at 1:56:03 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Here's one of those stories. I am confident there are many more, but they are hard to find just doing a search

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20087644,00.html
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 2 of 3<123>