Rights We Do Not Have...

Page 2 of 2<12
January 23rd, 2015 at 5:46:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If they wanted to ban pick-up trucks that's what they should have said in their agreement, not commercial vehicles.

If I was judge, that's what I'd tell them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 23rd, 2015 at 5:47:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
If they wanted to ban pick-up trucks that's what they should have said in their agreement, not commercial vehicles.

If I was judge, that's what I'd tell them.

BTW: Note the pic of another pick-up two houses down!

Either way I can't see a reason for such nit-picking. Why someone would choose to live with such regs is crazy because imagine what they ban next.
The President is a fink.
January 23rd, 2015 at 5:52:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I live in an HOA community and it makes sense where I live.
I own a Townhouse with a 2 car garage.
That's where I keep my camper, not allowed to park it in the driveway.
But anyway, its pretty much all community property outside.
I'm responsible for everything inside my place, outside, HOA takes care of it.
Townhouses need painting, HOA does it. We paint the whole neighborhood every 8 years. Neighborhood looks great, easier to sell eventually.
My roof leaks, HOA fixes it.
Replace the roof shingles after 20 years, HOA does it.
They take care of all lawn work.
Take care of the neighborhood pool.
They insure all the Townhouses.
Now in reality, I am paying for everything above with a hefty HOA monthly fee but it just makes life easy.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 24th, 2015 at 1:07:28 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Vegas once had people selling fractional shares in their homes just so someone could run for the HOA association and vote themselves big contracts and big legal fees. Other HOAs get taken over by busybodies who enjoy measuring grass length or compelling you to take down flags and posters from windows or stop walking around the community wearing a Stop Plate Tectonics tee shirt.
Page 2 of 2<12