terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
So be careful on China.

lol
I was born in the Republic of China
but
I have never been to the Peoples Republic of China
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2021 at 4:59:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob

And so it begins. Gone up 40 cents
in the last 3 weeks.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2021 at 6:01:52 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Every penny that the price of gasoline increases, takes $1 billion from the pockets of the American people.

The price will go higher, once the post Covid spending boom begins, and people start hitting the roads.

Increasing demand and lower supply, now that Biden stopped drilling on Federal lands. 38 million barrels annually lost right there.

That order cost New Mexico 10% of their state revenues. Those geniuses voted for him even though he vowed to end drilling on federal lands. They got what they voted for.
February 8th, 2021 at 6:13:37 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Tanko
Every penny that the price of gasoline increases, takes $1 billion from the pockets of the American people.

The price will go higher, once the post Covid spending boom begins, and people start hitting the roads.

Increasing demand and lower supply, now that Biden stopped drilling on Federal lands. 38 million barrels annually lost right there.

That order cost New Mexico 10% of their state revenues. Those geniuses voted for him even though he vowed to end drilling on federal lands. They got what they voted for.

Get back to me when prices reach Europe levels
Gas has always been reasonably priced in this country
It will remain way under Europe rates
I buy a lot of gas
I got what I voted for and am loving it
Life is good
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2021 at 9:24:17 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Depends on perspective I guess. In oil producing regions of Texas they’re calling it a much needed recovery from a disastrous year. Remember when oil prices went below zero for a day or so?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 9th, 2021 at 2:21:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
Depends on perspective I guess. In oil producing regions of Texas they’re calling it a much needed recovery from a disastrous year. Remember when oil prices went below zero for a day or so?

There used to be a bumper sticker in Texas that said "$85 by '85" since the price of oil going up helped the state. But I can say as a person of the OG industry that Biden trying to kill the industry is bad for everyone. You will have high OG unemployment now and a decade of high prices starting in a few years.

Might be good for me as by then landmen might get $1000 a day in ND, though I am getting old to sleep in my car on a project like that.

Even the Saudis know super high prices are a bad thing.
The President is a fink.
February 9th, 2021 at 4:49:03 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: JimRockford

What's funny
I can't believe today's gas prices have anything to do with Biden yet some on the right are complaining.
Weird
Biden just became President like 10 minutes ago and some on the right now say he is to blame for all the planets problems
Lol
February 9th, 2021 at 5:04:51 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Biden has been pretty good for Big Oil. Not so much for the working stiff.

Since Election Day:

OXY +160%
XOM +57%
COP +53%
BP +37%
RDS A + 33%
February 9th, 2021 at 5:12:13 AM permalink
terapined

Since Election Day:

OXY +160%
XOM +57%
COP +53%
BP +37%
RDS A + 33%

Millions of working stiffs are invested in the market
Most working stiffs have a 401k
It's a very common benefit.
I've had a 401k my entire life.
I dont think anybody depends on just SSA anymore
Dont you have a 401k?
February 9th, 2021 at 5:30:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Since Election Day:

OXY +160%
XOM +57%
COP +53%
BP +37%
RDS A + 33%

Yet people believe the Democrat Party is for that working stiff. Suckers!
The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 15<1234567>Last »