Robin Williams dead

Page 2 of 3<123>
August 15th, 2014 at 11:51:35 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
This is one of the last photos taken of Robin Williams from several weeks ago. You can tell just by looking at him that he's not doing very well, yet he was still gracious enough to take a picture with a fan. RIP

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 15th, 2014 at 12:20:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Beethoven
This is one of the last photos taken of Robin Williams from several weeks ago. You can tell just by looking at him that he's not doing very well, yet he was still gracious enough to take a picture with a fan. RIP

He looks like a 70 year old homeless guy.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 18th, 2014 at 3:08:15 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
I was trying to think of any other actor suicide that was in the category of Robin Williams. The only ones I could think of that were (1) Margaux Louise Hemingway in 1996 (2)Freddie Prinze in 1977 (3) Charles Boyer in 1978. I suppose Marilyn Monroe would be the best known, but no one really knows if she committed suicide.
August 18th, 2014 at 4:47:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Pacomartin
I was trying to think of any other actor suicide that was in the category of Robin Williams. The only ones I could think of that were (1) Margaux Louise Hemingway in 1996 (2)Freddie Prinze in 1977 (3) Charles Boyer in 1978. I suppose Marilyn Monroe would be the best known, but no one really knows if she committed suicide.

Superman is suppose to save the day, not off himself. (there's debate about what really happened but at the time it was generally announced as suicide)

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2014 at 5:18:04 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
I was trying to think of any other actor suicide that was in the category of Robin Williams.

Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 18th, 2014 at 6:49:55 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Two autopsies were conducted on the body of DC and concluded that the death was not a suicide. The cause of death became widely accepted as "accidental asphyxiation".

Technically, if you want to talk about "unsafe sex", you can't get a more definitive kind.
August 18th, 2014 at 10:18:49 PM permalink
Greasyjohn
Threads: 6

Peter Duel, George Sanders, Gig Young, Lupe Valez, Paul Bern, Carole Landis, Judy Garland, Ray Combs, Herve Villachaize, Everett Sloane.
August 18th, 2014 at 11:01:55 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Johnny Charles Rocket killed himself. His career ended with the fword on SNL but we know him as one of the hostage takers from Dumb and Dumber.

Correction: Charles Rocket. Kurt Cobain was among the most notable suicides in my book, but wasn't an actor of course. Of course, any actor which died accidentally by heroin, would be technically a suicide to some degree. Michael Jackson, Elvis, suicides depending on how you look at it.
October 6th, 2016 at 7:38:25 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Look folks its really simple.
Robin Williams did NOT die of suicide, or depression or Parkinson's. None of that stuff.

Robin Williams died of a poorly Dx'd stomach ache that went untreated and killed him twenty years later.

That's all.

Dairy cows harbor M. avium tuberculosis and shed them in their feces. Contamination and disdain for basic sanitary procedures leads to occasional contamination of milk and cheese products. Robin Williams ate some contaminated food and developed a mild stomach ache that went undiagnosed and untreated. Simple.

You take M. avium tuberculosis and wait twenty years you get Parkinson's with Lewy Body Disase.

Williams died from medicine's insistence that parasites that get into 'higher' organisms by chance behave differently. No. After a twenty year battle his brain lost the xenophagy battle and the parasite won its victory.

PS: Cute girl at Dairy Queen.
October 6th, 2016 at 7:43:16 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I suppose Marilyn Monroe would be the best known, but no one really knows if she committed suicide.
She did. It was a con man's constant source of income to keep the rumors alive.
Page 2 of 3<123>