American Ninja Warrior

Page 2 of 2<12
September 10th, 2014 at 3:23:32 AM permalink
Greasyjohn
Threads: 6
So the season is over. No one made it past stage three, let alone stage four. So there is no one crowned, American Ninja Warrior. As I recall no woman made it past stage one in the Vegas Finals. I think Megan Martin made it the farthest of any woman in stage one but ran out if time. What a build up to next year. So many contestants putting so much effort into this quest.
August 30th, 2016 at 11:28:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Guess there was a thread on this show.

Just re-watched Jessie Graff's run from Monday. A whole bunch of men didn't do as well as she did.

There's a video of it at the bottom of this article.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/article/17420657/jessie-graff-slays-american-ninja-warrior-finals-course-becoming-first-woman-complete-stage-1
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2016 at 4:39:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Greasyjohn
So the season is over. No one made it past stage three, let alone stage four. So there is no one crowned, American Ninja Warrior. As I recall no woman made it past stage one in the Vegas Finals. I think Megan Martin made it the farthest of any woman in stage one but ran out if time. What a build up to next year. So many contestants putting so much effort into this quest.

In Japan, its rare for somebody to finish every stage
n 32 seasons in Japan, only 5 seasons have a genuine winner completing the final stage in the required time
They are always trying to find that perfect balance of 1 person barely finishing the last stage, The stages are modified every season
Nobody finishes a stage, they design the next season course a little easier
Too may finishers in a stage, they up the difficulty next season
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 2 of 2<12