Men over40, never married, no kids

September 27th, 2014 at 10:08:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
I dream of Genie wives I bet everyone here would jump for. Just think some sweet young thing blond calling you master and wanting to grant you wishes. Sounds good to me. Subservient women are really appealing to men, but you just can't find any.

The most unbelievable part of "I Dream of Jeanie" was not a genie in a bottle, but Major Nelson always trying to avoid romantic interest with her and not wanting her to use her powers.

I guess it worked for the show though, it was popular.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2014 at 5:29:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
I dream of Genie wives I bet everyone here would jump for. Just think some sweet young thing blond calling you master and wanting to grant you wishes. Sounds good to me. Subservient women are really appealing to men, but you just can't find any.

I never found it appealing. They need everything taken care of for them and you can't let them do much on their own. I prefer a woman who is smart and self-confident but wants to be a woman and not act like a man. THAT is hard to find.

Real world examples:

Sarah Palin--yes
Hillary Clinton--not
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2014 at 5:37:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
I never found it appealing. They need everything taken care of for them and you can't let them do much on their own. I prefer a woman who is smart and self-confident but wants to be a woman and not act like a man. THAT is hard to find.

Real world examples:

Sarah Palin--yes
Hillary Clinton--not

Politics aside, Palin is hot and still hot. Todd is a lucky guy.
Clinton is not hot and was never as hot as Palin :-)

As for stripper clubs. Its kind of weird, they are all over the Tampa area yet I hardly ever go.
Get to Vegas , all of the sudden, interested in checking out a strip club.
I have to say, lap dances rock, having a beautiful naked women practically smothering you with her body, good times :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2014 at 5:55:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
Politics aside, Palin is hot and still hot. Todd is a lucky guy.
Clinton is not hot and was never as hot as Palin :-)

As for stripper clubs. Its kind of weird, they are all over the Tampa area yet I hardly ever go.
I have to say, lap dances rock, having a beautiful naked women practically smothering you with her body, good times :-)

Hillary was never hot but it isn't just about being hot, it is about personality. Palin is self-confident and intelligent. She would never break into tears on camera like Hillary has been known to. Palin will defend herself, but you will never, ever mistake her for a male. OTOH, Hillary wants to "show she can play with the boys" but the moment it does not go her way she pulls a "you hit a girl" routine.

Hillary wishes she was born a male, Palin is comfortable in the woman she is.

So yes, politics aside, is it any wonder why more men would prefer Sarah to Hillary? Todd would say to Monica, "Are you nuts? Do you see who I have at home?"
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2014 at 7:57:40 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Hillary was never hot but it isn't just about being hot, it is about personality. Palin is self-confident and intelligent. She would never break into tears on camera like Hillary has been known to. Palin will defend herself, but you will never, ever mistake her for a male. OTOH, Hillary wants to "show she can play with the boys" but the moment it does not go her way she pulls a "you hit a girl" routine.

Hillary wishes she was born a male, Palin is comfortable in the woman she is.

So yes, politics aside, is it any wonder why more men would prefer Sarah to Hillary? Todd would say to Monica, "Are you nuts? Do you see who I have at home?"

Haha, it's no surprise I disagree with you! Palin disgusts me.
September 28th, 2014 at 8:15:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mosca
Haha, it's no surprise I disagree with you! Palin disgusts me.

In what way? Please provide examples.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2014 at 9:08:16 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
In what way? Please provide examples.

I just don't see her the same way you do. i see her and her family as scammers. It is no surprise they make their living as reality TV personalities.
September 28th, 2014 at 9:20:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mosca
I just don't see her the same way you do. i see her and her family as scammers. It is no surprise they make their living as reality TV personalities.

Scammers? How? Reality TV might not be for everyone but seems that it is an honest living where you get paid for a service.

Seriously, do you have some specific thing? I have heard lots of Palin hate over the last 6 yeas but I rarely if ever get any kind of concrete reason or example.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2014 at 10:30:06 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined

I do not even know the etiquette and rules of strip clubs…

In my imagination, here is how it would go:

-Pay some ridiculous entry fee
-Enter strip club
-Darkness surrounds me
-Forced to order 2 watered down drinks or bottled water at $20/each
-Eventually sit down
-Waitress wants me to open a tab so I can then be overcharged and/or completely ripped off
-Have to provide money to women just to see them dancing naked on stage
get hounded by women to give a lap dance so I can pay to have them writhe on me without any actual interest
-Strippers continually attempting to get me to go to some special room where they imply sexual acts happen but anyone with an IQ above 15 knows better
-Walk away from the whole experience with less money and unsatisfied

Am I wrong?
September 28th, 2014 at 10:37:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: aceofspades
I do not even know the etiquette and rules of strip clubs…

In my imagination, here is how it would go:

Pay some ridiculous entry fee
Enter strip club
Darkness surrounds me
Forced to order 2 watered down drinks or bottled water at $20/each
Eventually sit down
Waitress wants me to open a tab so I can then be overcharged and/or completely ripped off
Have to provide money to women just to see them dancing naked on stage
get hounded by women to give a lap dance so I can pay to have them writhe on me without any actual interest
Strippers continually attempting to get me to go to some special room where they imply sexual acts happen but anyone with an IQ above 15 knows better
Walk away from the whole experience with less money and unsatisfied

Am I wrong?

Pretty close, other slight things happen. Like the one they hired for a private dance at my bon voyage party asking me to hold some of the cash from the room until she got back to the floor so the owner got a smaller cut, and some goon threatening my buddy outside for supposedly making cat calls to his gf who was dancing on stage. Or at a bachelor party another time the bouncers offering to get us a cab by ejecting a guy from it as they were wanting to kick the crap out of him for his behavior, he was near passed out at the time.
The President is a fink.