Pot Legalized

January 18th, 2015 at 11:29:47 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined

The Prosecutor is probably a foxnews viewer.

Everybody else does, why would he be
any different. What else is there that's
better.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 5th, 2015 at 3:55:11 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
This article about the D.E.A. cracks me up-- it reads like a parody from The Onion. Except it's not a parody, these are actual government bureaucrats reluctantly, grudgingly admitting a factoid that literally 100% of college freshmen are already aware of.

Quote: Huffington Post
DEA head Chuck Rosenberg told reporters Wednesday morning at the administration's headquarters that "heroin is clearly more dangerous than marijuana," clarifying a less definitive statement he made last week, when he said marijuana is "probably not" as dangerous as heroin.

By the way, cameras weren't allowed at the press briefing. A press briefing with no cameras? It's as if these guys want wiggle room for deniability, so they can claim later that they were misquoted.

How can this possibly be controversial? They're just stating the obvious. Speaking of the obvious, it reminds me of this article from, yes, The Onion.
November 12th, 2016 at 4:17:55 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Took A trip out to Denver
Stores everywhere. Very tight security at every store. In the lobby they check id before unlocking the door. My cards were declined, had to use cash. Disappointed in edibles. Not sure if they were working. Vaping is big with disposables vaping pens. No typical smell. Neat concept, hit it about 50 times and throw it away when empty. Of course unbelievable variety in the green with a lot of specials. Lots of competition so prices are dropping. Prices for green quoted included tax which i found interesting. Maybe carry over from black market where price quoted is price paid
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 12th, 2016 at 4:35:08 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: terapined
Took A trip out to Denver
Stores everywhere. Very tight security at every store. In the lobby they check id before unlocking the door. My cards were declined, had to use cash. Disappointed in edibles. Not sure if they were working. Vaping is big with disposables vaping pens. No typical smell. Neat concept, hit it about 50 times and throw it away when empty. Of course unbelievable variety in the green with a lot of specials. Lots of competition so prices are dropping. Prices for green quoted included tax which i found interesting. Maybe carry over from black market where price quoted is price paid
What were the prices and quality of the buds?
November 12th, 2016 at 5:10:31 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: pew
What were the prices and quality of the buds?

Its legal so all the details are printed :-)
Starbuds store
Blue Dream 150.00 oz
On the receipt it said orig price 16.67 gram, 73.22% disc 4.46 gram = 125.00 plus 25.00 tax = 150.00 paid
On the label of a 8 gram container- THCA 27.37 THC .16
batch #3-6-16-BD
hybrid
Ingredients: Marijuana, water, organic fertilizer, natural additives

I love the price drop
I have bought Blue Dream on the Florida black market 400 oz
150 an oz, very nice :-)
also on the label
"not for resale"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 12th, 2016 at 5:18:27 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Trimmer Rape? Just how many young girls show up in Pot areas to trim weed buds .... and get raped by the growers? Seems a big problem in Canada but I think the source may be a bit biased.
November 12th, 2016 at 5:32:02 PM permalink
terapined
Concentrates for my little pen THC vaporizer blowing me away
Chroma Plus vapor pen cartridge
500 mg
Total Potential Cannabinoids 94.67%
THCA 1mg THC 431.95mg CBD 1mg

nice taste :-) No typical pot smell. No gigantic cloud like nicotine. In comparison, can barely see it
November 12th, 2016 at 7:51:19 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I just started some Blue Dream. Had never heard of it before, it's popular out west I understand.
March 1st, 2017 at 3:57:42 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Here's an interesting statistic:

Quote: Washington Times
Since 2012, when Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize recreational marijuana use and sales, law enforcers have seen a steep drop in the amount of marijuana seized at the southern U.S. border. Annual reports from the U.S. Border Patrol show that seizures of marijuana have declined steadily since fiscal 2013, when 2.4 million pounds of marijuana were seized at the border. In fiscal 2016, the Border Patrol reported seizing 1.2 million pounds of pot.

Wow, 50% less weed is being smuggled into the U.S.?

The DEA insists that this statistic is misleading. The drug cartels are now growing in Colorado, rather than import weed across the border.
March 1st, 2017 at 4:07:35 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: reno
The DEA insists that this statistic is misleading. The drug cartels are now growing in Colorado, rather than import weed across the border.

Isn't that more jobs in the US?

Imagine if a couple of states legalized cocaine and heroin.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER