Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

December 11th, 2014 at 8:01:27 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 54
Posts: 5885
Quote: rxwine
I find it an odd position to take FOR any crime with multiple accusers, not just this one.
Ain't ya never watched no TV trial? The first the the defense lawyer sez is "An accusation is NOT evidence".
December 11th, 2014 at 8:37:16 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Member since: Oct 28, 2012
Threads: 89
Posts: 2203
Quote: Fleastiff
I guess whenever the lynch mob comes with ropes and torches, I stand on the side of reason and evidence


now wait a minute, don't knock torch-bearing, it has proved effective in many monstrous situations! [g]
Mustard:You like Kipling, Miss Scarlet? Sure, I'll eat anything [from movie]
December 11th, 2014 at 10:08:23 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 43
Posts: 3855
Quote: Fleastiff
Generally I do, Yes and proudly so.



Shall we compare personal histories:

Facilitated Communication: As all those parents and care givers were being charged with unspeakable acts by Facilitated Communicators, I pronounced it utter nonsense.

MVMO Childcare: Falls River; Manhattan Beach, Wenatchee, etc. All those Multiple Victim, Multiple Offender child day care "scandals". Utter nonsense... All of them.

MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder, Eve, etc. All nonsense, all of it. Willing therapists and willing patients. Secondary gain.

JonBenet Ramsey and parental involvement. Utter nonsense right from Day One.

Ryan Ferguson, Columbia MO. 17 year old High School kid killed 300 pound football player. No Way. Coworker did it. Day One.

David Camm former State Trooper convicted and convicted of murder... No Way. Prosecutor and Forensic Railroading.

Duke University Frathouse "rape". Fishy from the start.


I guess whenever the lynch mob comes with ropes and torches, I stand on the side of reason and evidence.

Some of these cases I am familar with.
Just commenting on the cases I am familiar with.
Facilitated Communication. I totally agree. FC was a total fraud.
Daycare scandals - very weak unconvincing evidence- agree
Jon Benet Ramsey. This case really has a bad smell. Police blew it in initial search of house. That ransom note smells bad. I think the parents are involved.
Duke U-Deeply flawed investigation.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 11th, 2014 at 12:01:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 116
Posts: 13906
If Cosby is innocent, when will he start defending
himself? Any day now, or is he waiting for the
list to get to 50 women. All of them liars, of course.
They just have it in for the guy for some unknown
reason, he's not guilty, just very unlucky.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2014 at 12:32:59 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 43
Posts: 3855
I work in the travel industry.
I have friends that know stewardesses that have dealt with Cosby on private chartered flights
She simply said she is not surprised by all the allegations.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 11th, 2014 at 12:48:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 116
Posts: 13906
Quote: terapined

She simply said she is not surprised by all the allegations.


Look at Tiger Woods. Like Cosby, he got away
with it because you just don't rat out black icons,
it makes you look racist. Everybody in the golf
biz knew Woods was a letch, but nobody talked
about it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2014 at 2:23:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 127
Posts: 6142
Quote: Fleastiff
Generally I do, Yes and proudly so.

Shall we compare personal histories:

Facilitated Communication: As all those parents and care givers were being charged with unspeakable acts by Facilitated Communicators, I pronounced it utter nonsense.

MVMO Childcare: Falls River; Manhattan Beach, Wenatchee, etc. All those Multiple Victim, Multiple Offender child day care "scandals". Utter nonsense... All of them.

MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder, Eve, etc. All nonsense, all of it. Willing therapists and willing patients. Secondary gain.

JonBenet Ramsey and parental involvement. Utter nonsense right from Day One.

Ryan Ferguson, Columbia MO. 17 year old High School kid killed 300 pound football player. No Way. Coworker did it. Day One.

David Camm former State Trooper convicted and convicted of murder... No Way. Prosecutor and Forensic Railroading.

Duke University Frathouse "rape". Fishy from the start.


I guess whenever the lynch mob comes with ropes and torches, I stand on the side of reason and evidence.


To be like the Cosby case, they actually have to be more like the Cosby case. I'm aware of the previous problem with children's testimony and the interviewers basically supplying false memory associations.

Ramseys had accusers with no personal involvement in the crime. Not the same.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
December 11th, 2014 at 2:38:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 127
Posts: 6142
Do you know of any case where at least 10 accusers of rape at age 17 or above were all proven false, or not held as belivable in a court of law in the U.S. In the last 50 years (or relative modern times) involving one suspect?

I'm going with modern times mostly because of the age of consent laws, women not being property and all.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
December 11th, 2014 at 2:50:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 116
Posts: 13906
Quote: rxwine
Do you know of any case where at least 10 accusers of rape.


Not only that, they have to be from all over
the country, and not know each other. The
odds of that being fake are slim to none.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 11th, 2014 at 3:17:08 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 54
Posts: 5885
Quote: terapined
Jon Benet Ramsey. This case really has a bad smell. Police blew it in initial search of house. That ransom note smells bad. I think the parents are involved.

Police were sent to the basement several times without any clear instructions; on scene detective never went and never really managed the crime scene at all. It was the police that sprayed 409 and cleaned the kitchen countertop for bagels and cheese and thereby destroyed any fingerprints. John Ramsey and Fleet White were sent to search by the detective who admitted it was merely "make work" to get those two out of her hair because they were pestering her and FW was taking notes.

In January of this year a man died in the Carolinas. He is the only man known to have made a death threat to JR prior to the murder. He had lived and worked in Marietta, GA and he had a prior history of severe depression, brain injuries, poor social skills and had written that once attacked anything was fair game in retaliation including the murder of children. He was obsessed with a certain issue concocted by a law firm in Kansas City, he was vehement and expressed intense hatred at the number 118,000 which in that issue was a number but not a sum of money.

The BPD conducted a media campaign against the Ramseys in retaliation for their leaving Boulder and going on CNN. They also made efforts to keep DNA experts away from the case and probably have done a great deal more to derail the investigation.