Threads: 18
How is towing and racing going?
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
April 30th, 2018 at 4:00:57 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
T'ain't.

Post Office f#$%ed me for the eleventy fifth time. Somehow when they got to the part where I put "0" for dependents, they read and inputted it as "6". Was expecting about $3k back, ended up paying that much. Decided then and there to be thankful I had the savings, spare myself the agony, and set a realistic date of '19 to actually enjoy myself for once. Go fishing, be a dad, camp a bit, and wrench for fun instead of a job.

Truck itself I ain't even barely drive. RF and LR calipers are both hangin', and I just haven't had it in me to tear it apart yet. Hell, it snowed like a bastard just last morning. So, not like I really have the financial liberty to choose otherwise, but it seems like a solid start is in order. Forget the past, take the present, and start anew. Get some new brakes for the rig at my leisure, get some on the trailer, and simply have an upgraded roller, which I still currently have the savings to do, by Fall. Then it's just 6 months to get a motor, and all that entails should be cake, right?

Right? =p

I dunno, man. It all came so easy that first year. But after the pain of the last two, and with my kid being even more amped for fishing and my cousin / partner in crime acquiring a new, badass wheeler, it seems a more balanced summer is required, and kinda desperately needed. I work and have worked too goddamn hard for not a lick of leisure. Two ATV races and half a vacation a year just ain't cuttin it lol.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
April 30th, 2018 at 5:37:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 121
Quote: Face
T'ain't.

The space between the anus and
the scrotum. Your point?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 30th, 2018 at 5:41:00 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 7
Quote: Evenbob
The space between the anus and
the scrotum. Your point?

I always thought that was a gender specific term EB. Not male.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 30th, 2018 at 7:18:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
I always thought that was a gender specific term EB. Not male.

It's not a real word, does it matter?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 30th, 2018 at 7:35:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 7
Quote: Evenbob
It's not a real word, does it matter?

It is a real word but the definition you and I were talking about only shows up as slang in informal online dictionaries. Most of them though do say that it is not gender specific however.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 30th, 2018 at 9:46:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
It is a real word

I meant the definition as I used it
is not in a real dictionary. It's
a made up definition for slang
purposes.
July 13th, 2018 at 2:15:27 AM permalink
Evenbob
attn Face:

Page 79 of 79« First<76777879