ESPN's future

Page 15 of 15« First<12131415
May 24th, 2023 at 5:03:45 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 51
Posts: 4957
Quote: AZDuffman


I have been plug pulled for around 10 years now. Figure I have saved $6-10,000.


Just think how much you would save if you forgo electricity.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 24th, 2023 at 5:55:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: DRich
Just think how much you would save if you forgo electricity.


Probably I would lose money on net what with food spoilage and busted pipes. What a silly thing to say.
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2023 at 7:05:56 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 4147
Quote: AZDuffman
Probably I would lose money on net what with food spoilage and busted pipes. What a silly thing to say.


The pipes wouldn't burst if you also kill the water flow.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 24th, 2023 at 9:19:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: Mission146
The pipes wouldn't burst if you also kill the water flow.


But all that bottled water would cost more than I save on no electric.
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2023 at 9:54:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 4147
Quote: AZDuffman
But all that bottled water would cost more than I save on no electric.


Negative. Buy yourself a Brita and let the waters of the mighty Ohio flow freely. It'll be really good exercise if you walk from where you live.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 25th, 2023 at 5:36:07 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 51
Posts: 4957
Quote: AZDuffman
But all that bottled water would cost more than I save on no electric.


Think back a few hundred years. People did not have electricity and did not buy bottled water yet somehow the species survived.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 25th, 2023 at 5:55:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: DRich
Think back a few hundred years. People did not have electricity and did not buy bottled water yet somehow the species survived.


And died because of crap we do not have now because we have clean water.
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2023 at 1:08:52 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 51
Posts: 4957
Quote: AZDuffman
And died because of crap we do not have now because we have clean water.


If you think clean water is going to keep you alive forever you are mistaken.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 25th, 2023 at 1:24:38 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: DRich
If you think clean water is going to keep you alive forever you are mistaken.


No, but dirty water will kill you fast.
The President is a fink.
Page 15 of 15« First<12131415