I Love Youtube

Page 108 of 108« First<105106107108
April 26th, 2024 at 7:33:39 AM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 14
Posts: 4530
Quote: odiousgambit
I'm really getting irritated with youtube videos that are misrepresented as to content. Often what the video is about has nothing to do with what is claimed in the purview.


Your problem is you should be looking at the preview not the Pure Unadulterated Rubbish view.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 26th, 2024 at 8:38:13 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 51
Posts: 4982
Quote: odiousgambit
I'm really getting irritated with youtube videos that are misrepresented as to content. Often what the video is about has nothing to do with what is claimed in the purview.


Often you have to discount the headline description because it is all about clickbait. Many content providers embellish the title just to get more views.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 26th, 2024 at 9:27:22 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Member since: Oct 28, 2012
Threads: 154
Posts: 5157
Quote: DRich
Often you have to discount the headline description because it is all about clickbait. Many content providers embellish the title just to get more views.
And it's getting worse. Enough that I'm increasing my "do not show more from this outfit" clicks
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 27th, 2024 at 7:20:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 189
Posts: 18874
Quote: odiousgambit
And it's getting worse. Enough that I'm increasing my "do not show more from this outfit" clicks


Iíve been using that feature a lot even on subjects I normally would follow. Mainly because Iím already saturated with decent content on a particular subject and donít feel a need to add more. So, now itís not just about clickbait but TMI of a sort.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 108 of 108« First<105106107108