Should Trans People be allowed to use opposite sex bathrooms?

Page 1 of 851234>Last »

Thread Rating:

May 28th, 2022 at 7:28:03 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Member since: Mar 21, 2022
Threads: 23
Posts: 604
So, it was reported that a Man who claimed he was a Transgendered Woman went into the Woman's bathroom and raped a little girl. I personally found the idea of a Trans Person being able to use the opposite sex bathroom disturbing and had a feeling something like this was going to happen before it happened. I long for the days were a Man going into a Woman's bathroom was completely taboo and prohibited. I do like the idea I saw at an Eatery that basically Trans People had their own bathrooms. Men use Men's restrooms, Women use Women's Bathrooms, Transgendered people use Transgendered bathrooms was this Eatery's way of thinking.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 28th, 2022 at 7:55:42 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 188
Posts: 18712
Only people who would prefer multi-person bathrooms in the first place is the business. It's purpose is not a meeting place.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2022 at 8:03:09 AM permalink
OnceDear
Member since: Nov 21, 2017
Threads: 11
Posts: 1508
Quote: Riverjordan
So, it was reported that a Man who claimed he was a Transgendered Woman went into the Woman's bathroom and raped a little girl. I personally found the idea of a Trans Person being able to use the opposite sex bathroom disturbing and had a feeling something like this was going to happen before it happened. I long for the days were a Man going into a Woman's bathroom was completely taboo and prohibited. I do like the idea I saw at an Eatery that basically Trans People had their own bathrooms. Men use Men's restrooms, Women use Women's Bathrooms, Transgendered people use Transgendered bathrooms was this Eatery's way of thinking.


Reported Where Mr RiverJordan? MiamiNewTimes? Walgreens' Intranet? If this is not some made up anecdote, you should be able to post a link.

What has rape got to do with which restroom you use?

Are You Trans?
Does pretending to be male on forums count as crossing a gender boundary?
May 28th, 2022 at 8:05:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: rxwine
Only people who would prefer multi-person bathrooms in the first place is the business. It's purpose is not a meeting place.


Multi person bathrooms are the norm in all but the smallest public buildings.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2022 at 8:13:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 188
Posts: 18712
Quote: AZDuffman
Multi person bathrooms are the norm in all but the smallest public buildings.


Dressing rooms in clothing stores are private. These multi-person restrooms are by the choice of the business.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2022 at 8:13:37 AM permalink
missedhervee
Member since: Apr 23, 2021
Threads: 96
Posts: 3098
I suspect that Riverjordan knows a bit about multiple identities if not multiple personalities.
May 28th, 2022 at 8:19:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 188
Posts: 18712
...our Super Walmart offers private dressing rooms, and multi-person bathroom.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2022 at 8:49:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 18170
Quote: rxwine
Dressing rooms in clothing stores are private. These multi-person restrooms are by the choice of the business.


Quit talking like a goof. That is not a valid comparison. The dressing room Shane a common hallway. Restrooms need to take plumbing and cleaning into account. The way to protect women remains to be you need to make the womens room for women and quit allowing perverts in.

Biological male you use the mens room.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2022 at 8:53:27 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Member since: Mar 21, 2022
Threads: 23
Posts: 604
Quote: AZDuffman
Quit talking like a goof. That is not a valid comparison. The dressing room Shane a common hallway. Restrooms need to take plumbing and cleaning into account. The way to protect women remains to be you need to make the womens room for women and quit allowing perverts in.
Biological male you use the mens room.


Thank you for supporting my point of view. Biological Men should never be allowed in a Woman's bathroom. Never.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 28th, 2022 at 9:42:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 188
Posts: 18712
Quote: AZDuffman
Quit talking like a goof. That is not a valid comparison. The dressing room Shane a common hallway. Restrooms need to take plumbing and cleaning into account. The way to protect women remains to be you need to make the womens room for women and quit allowing perverts in.

Biological male you use the mens room.


You want to protect woman make private restroom with a lock.

Quote:
NYPD: Man follows woman into subway bathroom, attempts to sexually assault her.

https://bronx.news12.com/nypd-man-follows-woman-into-subway-bathroom-attempts-to-sexually-assault-her-41619094

And that's a load of bs about plumbing and cleaninng. You reroute plumbing with pipe fittings, and cleaning is not a significant issue either.

And how are you planning to check that only biological women enter. You can't. You do that with single bathroom and a lock
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 1 of 851234>Last »