Kid protests 10 commandments removal from school

December 18th, 2014 at 6:39:44 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
December 18th, 2014 at 7:00:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades

Sounds like he needs his parents cough up some dough to go to a private religious school.
He wants an education on my atheist dime (no kids and most of my property tax goes to schools) then he needs to deal with reality such as science and math ect. I'll gladly pay for science and math but no make believe.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 18th, 2014 at 7:04:39 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined

Sounds like he needs his parents cough up some dough to go to a private religious school.
He wants an education on my atheist dime (no kids and most of my property tax goes to schools) then he needs to deal with reality such as science and math ect. I'll gladly pay for science and math but no make believe.

Same here
December 18th, 2014 at 9:03:35 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

And here.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 19th, 2014 at 2:19:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I think the better answer it to just get the government out of the education business all together. Just have a stipend students get and let them pick the private school they want.
The President is a fink.