Dr. Ben Carson

May 3rd, 2015 at 6:37:41 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Dr. Ben Carson's interview on Fox News was pretty impressive. He made a guess as to what happened. He said the police officer probably injured him by accident when they subdued him by putting a knee to his neck. The initial injury was probably aggravated by bouncing around in his van. He went on to say that people should be just as angry at the death of a police officer as well as a citizen.

I thought that was pretty impressive that he was willing to assume innocence until he received evidence otherwise. Although that assumption is the basis of our judicial system, it seems as if people have difficulty with the concept. He also said he was glad about the arrests because it is the only way to control the situation and get the proper medical review.

I think he will do well in the Presidential race.
May 4th, 2015 at 6:24:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Known of him most of my life since I grew up in Baltimore and my fathers office was on the Johns Hopkins campus.
A very smart Dr that is full of hate regarding gays.
He has said a lot of weird things regarding gay culture.
Its a choice, which is absurd.
Gay rights is a commie conspiracy which is also absurd.
Another right wing nut not going far.
Cruz would get more votes then this guy and thats saying a lot because Cruz is going nowhere.

By the way, I take the Seinfeld approach regarding the subject. I an not gay, not that there is anything wrong with it :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"