Distinctive causes of death.

May 17th, 2015 at 2:03:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
" A distinctive cause is when the rate becomes higher that what the national average is. "

Story here:

http://www.thetimesgazette.com/map-shows-the-most-distinctive-causes-of-death-in-us/2755/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 17th, 2015 at 5:04:56 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Strange.
Death certificates are notoriously unreliable for determining actual cause of death.

If you die of a lower respiratory infection it means too broke to seek treatment for upper respiratory infection.

High HIV in Florida... well most old age homes don't advocate self sex so the hiv spreads.
Remember NJ and NY having such disparate hiv stats? NY accepted patients claims, NJ investigated aggressively.
May 18th, 2015 at 3:19:13 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Fleastiff
High HIV in Florida

bear in mind it doesn't mean high incidence compared to other causes of death, exactly, but "when the rate becomes higher that what the national average is. " It confuses me a bit too. In FL HIV raises the eyebrows the most, but actually more people die of the usual cancer, heart attacks, accidents?

California is slightly amusing to me with prostate disease giving them their label
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 18th, 2015 at 7:52:01 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
California has aggressive prostate examination campaigns and so finds alot more than other states would.
May 18th, 2015 at 9:40:22 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
California has aggressive prostate examination campaigns and so finds alot more than other states would.

Are there other things that kill men from their prostrate other than cancer, such as Prostratitus or even non bacterial infections? Maybe enlarged prostrate causing damage or infection to the Urethra?

Is it possible they do more rectal exams do to extra rectal activity?

Only by chance I was receiving and IV next to a psychiatrist and he was talking about all the punctured rectums and I think colons, do to anal sex in the prison where he worked. Could have something to do with the high incidence do to the large prison population in California?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 19th, 2015 at 8:19:54 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
but guys, it says cause of death [as an anomalous stat]
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]