3 votes (75%)
1 vote (25%)
No votes (0%)

4 members have voted

May 25th, 2015 at 10:11:57 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Wizard
Everybody tells me that I come across as a jerk when I ask attractive women trivia questions, because it evidently implies I think they don't know the answer.
Well, everyone is wrong, then.

Do you think women really listen to men? Oh, sure blackjack dealers do and so do demonstrators hustling drinks at trade shows, but after so many flirtatious comments do you really think girls even hear them after a while? Girl at a supermarket cashregister once turned out her light and fastened the plastic rope behind me then walked back to her register and asked the inevitable How Are You. Totally floored by my "Well, you just dimmed the lights and chained me in, so how do you think I feel?" But girls who work as waitresses have heard it all, nothing is knew to them. Nothing. So don't worry. They automatically tune men out.

Quote: Wizard
Getting back to Strip Clubs, the only one I will voluntarily go to is Chicas Bonitas, because it is cheap and I get to torture strippers with my awful Spanish.
How about that strip club that hired a middle aged Commedienne as an emcee for their opening comedy show? Does she still work there? It was one of the 'major' clubs. Can't recall the name though. The strippers must still find it strange about this Trivia for the Tip game, most men never get their eyes above Tit Level or talk about the girl's mind anyway.

Have you noticed the quality change in girls who work at Korean bars/restaurants/etc? No tattoos, no piercings, very much a scrubbed up look... and an employment application that asks for the last ten books the girls have read.
May 26th, 2015 at 2:34:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff

Have you noticed the quality change in girls who work at Korean bars/restaurants/etc? No tattoos, no piercings, very much a scrubbed up look... and an employment application that asks for the last ten books the girls have read.

Could use some places like that here.
The President is a fink.
Page 3 of 3<123