First rape clinic in world for men

Page 1 of 212>
October 17th, 2015 at 11:29:00 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

Sweden has opened the first rape clinic solely for men. I suppose I am a little surprised that this is the first anywhere. But Sweden is very concerned with gender neutral health care.

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe. However the way they keep statistics may influence that number. In the cases of captive and multiple rape victims they record each rape as a an individual crime.

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man? I read about sexual pedophilia charges being against women who rape younger boys, but I still have not heard of a rape of a woman against a man.
October 17th, 2015 at 11:45:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Assume the rapist doesn't have to be a woman.

The only two I can think of, both involve women who had a current or past relationship with the man already. Both used weapons, and one restraints.

Don't know if I've ever heard of a stranger or street rape by a woman, or something like that. The others fall into molestation or statutory rape and seem to involve a lot of female teachers.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 18th, 2015 at 12:00:22 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I read someplace recently that much of the rape was muslim on Swedish women, partially do to the cultural difference where the men thought differently about the less dressed women than what they were used to?

Is it possible that maybe the idea is to treat the men involved, as in the mental aspects of them being rapists, not that they needed treatment for being sexually preyed upon?

Another thought. I think it is possible in the US that there may actually be more men raped than women, if prison rape were included in statistics?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 18th, 2015 at 12:24:48 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man? .

This is more about men raping other men,
isn't it? It's the only thing that makes sense.
Women don't have to force men to have sex.
Usually....
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 18th, 2015 at 2:49:05 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
with massive immigration and unemployment, things may be changing for Sweden but I think its largely a public relations oriented demonstration of gender neutrality.

Swedes often no longer use swimming pools due to gangs of muslim boys surrounding a girl and taking turns with her since they are taught she less than an animal due to her flaunting her body and males merely reacting naturally. Some swedes say they now take a gun to go shopping but I'm sure thats an excessive boast of the extremists.
October 18th, 2015 at 3:27:15 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Evenbob
This is more about men raping other men, isn't it? It's the only thing that makes sense.

Yes, I would presume that is the overwhelming majority of cases. But a woman is raping a male child (certainly if the boy is prepubescent), but it is statutory rape even if the male is past pubescence and is willing.

But in that Swedish movie, Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, the protagonist is raped by a man, and she repays him by raping him back.
October 18th, 2015 at 5:00:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man? I read about sexual pedophilia charges being against women who rape younger boys, but I still have not heard of a rape of a woman against a man.

By physical force I do not think so. By using power she has over him probably.

But I agree with others, men that get raped would have been by a homosexual male.
The President is a fink.
October 18th, 2015 at 5:13:11 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?

No. A woman, lacking a penis, is completely incapable of restraining a man and forcing one or more foreign objects into his anal cavity. Because the penis is the part of the male brain that alone in the universe can make such decisions.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 18th, 2015 at 6:00:46 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Nareed
No. A woman, lacking a penis, is completely incapable of restraining a man and forcing one or more foreign objects into his anal cavity. Because the penis is the part of the male brain that alone in the universe can make such decisions.

I just remember that scene in the movie. But one can argue that it is more of a torture scene than a rape scene.

October 18th, 2015 at 8:17:45 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I just remember that scene in the movie. But one can argue that it is more of a torture scene than a rape scene.

Did you think rape is about sex???
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
Page 1 of 212>