Hate Map

October 30th, 2015 at 8:08:07 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Southern Poverty Law Group identifies 784 Hate Groups operating in the USA, and they put them on a Hate Map.

The groups identified in Las Vegas, Nevada
a2z Publications GENERAL HATE
American Nationalist Union WHITE NATIONALIST

I want to be clear that I only spent a few minutes listening to "How is Social Security Paid Out? Disbursed? - Dr. Adrian Krieg - A2Z Publications", but it doesn't sound like GENERAL HATE. I think a lot of people will call Social Security the largest Ponzi scheme ever developed.

Who are the hate groups in your region, and are there any that you have questions about? You don't have to agree with the views of an organization, just whether they are a HATE GROUP or not.
October 31st, 2015 at 7:33:17 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I had a look at the a2z publications web site. Lots of books about the Illuminati and other such conspiracy theories. Here is a description I copied and pasted of one of their books:

Quote: The Holocaust Never Happened & The CIA Killed JFK
... is the most provocative, stunning repertoire of solid facts never before brought forward together in historic documentation. The critical information available in this manuscript destroys the hoax of the six-million and exposes the enormous cover-up involved in the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of the 35th President of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
Author: Jorgen Lars Rasmussen
ISBN: 978-0985614546

Wouldn't surprise me if they deserve to be on the "hate speech" list.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 31st, 2015 at 7:41:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
The Southern Poverty Law Group generally calls anyone who does not toe their line a "hate group" so I would npt put a great deal of faith in anything they claim.
The President is a fink.
November 1st, 2015 at 5:49:39 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Only 784?