Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 6th, 2016 at 6:40:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump may appoint 5 top ranking military men
to his cabinet. The Left is terrified we might
actually uphold our laws for a change.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/01/trump-may-put-5-former-top-military-brass-in-his-administration-thats-unprecedented/?utm_term=.570a50c62c22
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 6th, 2016 at 6:44:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
The Left is terrified we might
actually uphold our laws for a change.

Yawn
Yea I'm terrified lol
yawn. I think I'll break the law and have a bong hit :-)
I'm relaxed baby. In the zone. Not terrified.
Where do these fantasies come from?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 7th, 2016 at 12:39:16 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Quote: RonC
This is what Donald would look like if the spray-tanned portions of his face were the same color as the skin around his eyes.

You two are worse than a pack of high school girls. Both Trump and Hillary are ugly as hell. Who cares?

RonC chimes in with.... you guessed it.... A FALSE EQUIVALENCE!!!

Your point would be valid if both candidates painted their skin orange. Alas, only one does. So Hillary is irrelevant. As usual.

What a silly, childish little insult; I expect no less from you...well, except a bigger insult once in a while.

My comment wasn't about him spray tanning himself orange or whatever he does, it is about how going around and around about it is as worthless as tits on a boar.
December 7th, 2016 at 4:54:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What a silly, childish little insult; I expect no less from you...well, except a bigger insult once in a while.

My comment wasn't about him spray tanning himself orange or whatever he does, it is about how going around and around about it is as worthless as tits on a boar.

Your comment did not express that at all:

You two are worse than a pack of high school girls. Both Trump and Hillary are ugly as hell. Who cares?

What was the point of bringing Hillary up? It's your instinctive reflex: someone insults a republican, RonC to the rescue! Hillary's ugly! "Both sides!"

Nareed and I were discussing/making fun of Trump's orange skin color and the massive insecurity that would make a man do that to himself. Hillary has nothing to do with it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 7th, 2016 at 6:19:34 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
What really surprise me is the religious zeal Trump's acolytes display.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 7th, 2016 at 8:57:55 AM permalink
RonC
Your comment did not express that at all:

What was the point of bringing Hillary up? It's your instinctive reflex: someone insults a republican, RonC to the rescue! Hillary's ugly! "Both sides!"

Nareed and I were discussing/making fun of Trump's orange skin color and the massive insecurity that would make a man do that to himself. Hillary has nothing to do with it.

Okay. Trump paints himself. He's uglier than sin. Who cares? It isn't like it really tells you anything.

I only brought up Hillary because both major party candidates were devoid of good looks based on many opinions. It isn't some "false equivalence"; they are. The false equivalence bullshit is just a pile of dung you like to through around.
December 7th, 2016 at 9:07:06 AM permalink
Nareed
Nareed and I were discussing/making fun of Trump's orange skin color and the massive insecurity that would make a man do that to himself.

Perhaps Thieving Donald's skin color is like Jehovah's name: it cannot be spoken. Then saying "Orange Man" constitutes blasphemy to these fanatics.
December 7th, 2016 at 9:45:00 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: Nareed
Perhaps Thieving Donald's skin color is like Jehovah's name: it cannot be spoken. Then saying "Orange Man" constitutes blasphemy to these fanatics.

In the words of our dear leader, President Obama, "Elections have consequences"...you can call Donald Trump every name in the book, but pretty soon he will be known to everyone as "Mr. President."

I am not going to judge him based on his looks or his spray tan, but on what he does.

In fact, the more y'all's feckless liberal leadership and their demented followers commit time to name calling and bitching about Donald, the less time they will actually take any action to do better in the next election! Keep it up!!!
December 7th, 2016 at 9:58:08 AM permalink
Nareed
In fact, the more y'all's feckless liberal leadership and their demented followers commit time to name calling and bitching about Donald, the less time they will actually take any action to do better in the next election! Keep it up!!!

I'm addressing Thieving Donald with all the respect he showed towards political rivals. Oddly, you found nothing wrong with it when he did it.

So tell me, is it moral because it's good, or is it moral because your god the Orange Man does it? Or is it moral only when the deity does it?

I'm an atheist. I respond poorly to gods.
December 7th, 2016 at 10:14:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I am not going to judge him based on his looks or his spray tan, but on what he does.

???????
So the left insults his looks and the right does not insult Hillary's appearance?

Do you spend much time on this forum.
AZ and EB constantly insulted Hillary's appearance and looks and you remain silent but speak up when Trump is insulted

So according to RonC, AZ and EB are ok to insult Clinton looks but the left should not insult Trumps orange skin
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"