Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

January 12th, 2017 at 5:14:47 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
Quote: ams288
Poor EvenBob.... the 4chan stuff has already been discredited.

Alt-Right Trolls Are Trying To Trick People Into Thinking Trump Dossier Was A 4chan Prank

I get it, it's gotta be tough supporting a deviant sexual creep like Donald.

Trump is perfect to conservatives
I am truly amazed.
No faults, absolutely perfect
Mind boggling.
They drink the cult of personality Kool-Aid :-)

You and I broke bread. I am a conservative. Trump is not my hero. I'd have preferred a 'normal' Republican be President. Please don't keep saying Conservatives like Trump. We 'like' him because we have no choice, he IS going to be the President, and at least he fits the main criterion (I'm NOT HRC!). Wacko conservatives would have greatly preferred Cruz. I'd have preferred Rubio/Kasich or Bush. So to summarize...

TRUMP IS NOT PERFECT TO CONSERVATIVES!
I don't know about Rubio but Kasich and Bush conservative? I don't think so. Maybe the word conservative has lost it's meaning in the same way liberal, racist or (fill in the blank)phobe has cuz those two are no conservatives.
January 12th, 2017 at 7:18:17 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
CIA saying they did not brief Trump on it and part of the whole thing was used by the CIA to train Trump's team on what fake things look like and how to handle it.
Do you have a souring this?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 12th, 2017 at 7:28:46 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Remember this controversy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

I see a new marketing opportunity.

Maybe in a Russian Vodka bottle.

I can see vodka bottles full of yellow liquid and a Jesus figure marketed as "Trump Jesus."

Or the same with a Trump figure marketed as Piss Trump, or maybe Golden Trump, or even Shower Trump

The first suggestions trikes me as gratuitously offensive to Christians, which isn't all bad because so many Evangelicals support the orange man; thus calling out their hypocrisy. Or explaining Trump routinely pisses over the teachings of Jesus. The second is offensive to Trump and his trumpkins, which is a better fit.

That's quite a dilemma.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 12th, 2017 at 8:10:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
Do you have a souring this?

I forget where I saw it. Had to be NBC news, MSN, or FNC online as that is all I saw yesterday. It is believable given timing on transition and it looks too silly for a reputable organization to take seriously. I think it was on tv which is why no link.
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2017 at 8:53:16 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
I forget where I saw it. Had to be NBC news, MSN, or FNC online as that is all I saw yesterday. It is believable given timing on transition and it looks too silly for a reputable organization to take seriously. I think it was on tv which is why no link.

I saw it too. But lost the signal once I took my aluminum foil Hillary victory hat off.
January 12th, 2017 at 11:43:43 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
“The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Washington D.C.-based Fusion GPS is the firm that hired Christopher Steele, the former British spy” for MI6, their version of the CIA, “who authored the salacious but unsubstantiated 35-page Trump dossier that was published by BuzzFeed on Tuesday.”It was a fake, made-up document by somebody that’s worked for Planned Parenthood." It was the Democrat Party. http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/oppo-firm-behind-trump-dossier-is-also-a-hired-gun-for-planned-parenthood/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 12th, 2017 at 12:26:05 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Unhinged...

Rosie O'Donnell Supports 'Martial Law' to Delay Trump's Inauguration

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/rosie-odonnell-tweet-supports-martial-law-delay-donald-trump-inauguration

Wasn't she going to move or something?
January 12th, 2017 at 12:26:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Meanwhile while the liberals go goo goo over a fake story the DOJ is investigating how the Hillary email server investigation was handled.

Talk about Trump winning the weekly news cycle!
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2017 at 1:25:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Talk about Trump winning the weekly news cycle!

Sure, in the sense of Charlie Sheen, Trump is always "winning."
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 12th, 2017 at 1:26:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC

Wasn't she going to move or something?

Nope. She never said that. But Right Wing sources kept pretending she had said she would move if he won.

Fake news!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman