Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

April 10th, 2017 at 8:46:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
If you care to post the "lies" you claim then I will elaborate. I doubt you will as you never do.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-somali-immigrants-refugees-minnesota-c376bdec76f4

This article sums them up nicely.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 10th, 2017 at 9:25:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-somali-immigrants-refugees-minnesota-c376bdec76f4

This article sums them up nicely.

All I see is the same intellectual laziness I have heard when a publication does not like the inconvenient truths. Namely, just because there are a few good citizens the argument is that there is no problem. Appears to be written by a reporter who lives in a nice, gated or otherwise isolated community.

And I highly doubt that anyone who loves refugees would have considered Trump in the first place.
The President is a fink.
April 10th, 2017 at 10:00:04 AM permalink
ams288
All I see is the same intellectual laziness I have heard when a publication does not like the inconvenient truths. Namely, just because there are a few good citizens the argument is that there is no problem. Appears to be written by a reporter who lives in a nice, gated or otherwise isolated community.

And I highly doubt that anyone who loves refugees would have considered Trump in the first place.

So in other words there is no inconvenient truth that you are able to describe.
April 10th, 2017 at 10:16:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
So in other words there is no inconvenient truth that you are able to describe.

Already have in this thread, also have many times in the past. How many times have I pointed out muslim attacks in the USA and worldwide? Or just look at the refugees in Germany thread if you need material. I can't count how many times I have pointed out the crimes of Mexican illegals.

But I will add. When you dump refugees into a neighborhood, what happens to the people who have worked to live in that neighborhood? Again, what of all the costs to local schools and other services? What of increased crime and harassment of women--yes, that keeps happening no matter how many times lefties deny it.

See, the thing is if all of this was "lies" then the public would not be buying it. The public responded to Trump because they believe what they have seen themselves and not what the media and liberal politicians have told them they have seen.
The President is a fink.
April 10th, 2017 at 10:27:53 AM permalink
ams288
Already have in this thread, also have many times in the past. How many times have I pointed out muslim attacks in the USA and worldwide? Or just look at the refugees in Germany thread if you need material. I can't count how many times I have pointed out the crimes of Mexican illegals.

But I will add. When you dump refugees into a neighborhood, what happens to the people who have worked to live in that neighborhood? Again, what of all the costs to local schools and other services? What of increased crime and harassment of women--yes, that keeps happening no matter how many times lefties deny it.

Refugees in Germany?
Mexican illegals?

We are talking about specifically about Somali immigrants in MN. None of this crap you are bringing up here is backed up by facts or data in regards to the topic at hand.
April 10th, 2017 at 10:32:41 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
See, the thing is if all of this was "lies" then the public would not be buying it.
Yeah, it's pretty hard to fool the public.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 10th, 2017 at 10:45:07 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph
Yeah, it's pretty hard to fool the public.

They also always fail to mention that less people voted for Donald.

The "public" didn't want Donald. Putin did.

Cue AZ ignoring his inability to back up his Somali immigrant claims and just focusing on me mentioning Putin from here on out...
April 10th, 2017 at 10:46:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Refugees in Germany?
Mexican illegals?

We are talking about specifically about Somali immigrants in MN. None of this crap you are bringing up here is backed up by facts or data in regards to the topic at hand.

It all goes back to the same issue, namely liberal politicians ignoring the border and telling the public how great a nation full of refugees and illegal aliens is. No matter what it does to local budgets, neighborhoods, or how much welfare it costs. No matter how it fills prisons. No matter what it does for quality of life.

The "crap" as you call it IS backed up by facts. However, you and other liberals choose to ignore those facts. As I said, the facts are inconvenient.
The President is a fink.
April 10th, 2017 at 10:53:06 AM permalink
ams288
It all goes back to the same issue, namely liberal politicians ignoring the border and telling the public how great a nation full of refugees and illegal aliens is. No matter what it does to local budgets, neighborhoods, or how much welfare it costs. No matter how it fills prisons. No matter what it does for quality of life.

The "crap" as you call it IS backed up by facts. However, you and other liberals choose to ignore those facts. As I said, the facts are inconvenient.

Please provide some "facts" about the Somali immigrant population in Minnesota that back up your "inconvenient truth" - as you have utterly failed to thus far.

Hell, it should be easy to find some alt-right Breitbart-ish source to back you up. They hate brown people of all sorts!
April 10th, 2017 at 11:27:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Please provide some "facts" about the Somali immigrant population in Minnesota that back up your "inconvenient truth" - as you have utterly failed to thus far.

Hell, it should be easy to find some alt-right Breitbart-ish source to back you up. They hate brown people of all sorts!

Not sure what the Breitbart comment is about, but here are some sources:

knife attack

Mob rape threats

Random shooting.
The President is a fink.