2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 9th, 2020 at 1:15:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm not sure what you mean by equal? But if the coronavirus/stock market/economy continues to tank and a finger can be successfully pointed at Trump I could easily see Biden being elected. I don't think the course of events for this would have been different under a president HRC, but I am not the one the Democrats will try and convince. If the election was tomorrow between Biden and Trump I'd stand by my guess of Trump wins the electoral college, Biden the popular vote. But you are an ostrich if you don't see the possibility of Trump taking a hit on this mess, both actual and perceived.

The only hit Trump is taking is amongst liberals who will not vote for him
Anyway. If you notice it is only the lefties thinking their world is ending.
The President is a fink.
March 9th, 2020 at 1:24:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
The only hit Trump is taking is amongst liberals who will not vote for him
Anyway. If you notice it is only the lefties thinking their world is ending.

The "best" (snark) conservative minds say, no one listens to CNN or MSNBC so it must be FOX spreading panic.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 9th, 2020 at 1:55:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
The "best" (snark) conservative minds say, no one listens to CNN or MSNBC so it must be FOX spreading panic.

LOL
The virus hot spots such as Northern Italy don't listen to CNN or MSNBC yet conservatives point the finger there, lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 9th, 2020 at 1:57:14 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

The "best" (snark) conservative minds also say liberals are nothing but unemployed takers who live off the government. It's amazing how these losers can manipulate the global markets like this. /snark /sarcasm /eyeroll
March 9th, 2020 at 2:00:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
If you notice it is only the lefties thinking their world is ending.

There are 4 GOP congressmen in self quarantine right now.

One is the d-bag who wore a gas mask on the House floor last week. Karma?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 9th, 2020 at 2:20:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
There are 4 GOP congressmen in self quarantine right now.

One is the d-bag who wore a gas mask on the House floor last week. Karma?

Wow, its up to 4
I only heard about Lyin Ted
I'm glad to see some in the GOP are taking this a lot more seriously the President
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 9th, 2020 at 5:29:24 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Satire but right on target:

Obama Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy

Quote:
MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA—From his seaside mansion, former president Barack Obama announced today that he is formally passing ownership of the stock market and economy on to President Trump.

"All the gains were mine -- Trump didn't build that -- but this crash is all on Trump," Obama said as he admired the ocean, which will consume his home in fewer than twelve years. "My responsibility for the great economic gains in this country ended the moment the stocks started to tank this morning."

The former president said that he does reserve the right to reverse his stance and reclaim credit for any economic gains realized after the market turns around, whenever that may be.

"As soon as this thing stabilizes, I'll be there, claiming credit for things I didn't do."

Obama also assured panicked Americans that if they like their economy, they can keep their economy.
Let's go Brandon
March 9th, 2020 at 6:25:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 11th, 2020 at 11:36:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Swindler, crook and Trumper.

Quote:
Ms. Hall was active in local Republican Party circles, and her Facebook page was festooned with photographs — some of which have been recently removed — of her posing with conservative luminaries, such as Donald Trump Jr., Sean Hannity, Roger J. Stone Jr. and the state’s Republican governor, Ron DeSantis.

Ms. Hall, a 63-year-old and very ardent Republican whose ranch house in Clermont sports life-size cutouts of Donald and Melania Trump and a MAGA poster in the window, was charged last week with 10 felony counts of submitting false voter registration forms. On at least 10 forms traced to Ms. Hall, officials said, the party affiliations of already-registered Democrats and Independents had been switched to Republican. More than 100 others that may be tied to her contained missing or bogus data such as wrong birth dates.

Ms. Hall was a canvasser for Florida First Inc., a recently created nonprofit that is financed at least in part by a dark-money group formed by Mr. Trump’s re-election campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and other Trump associates.

Florida court records suggest her life has been checkered by both financial and legal problems, including a 2003 charge of unemployment compensation fraud, which resulted in probation, and a 2014 arrest for stealing donations from the Salvation Army. That charge was dropped after she entered a pretrial diversion program.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/meet-the-trump-fan-accused-of-registering-democrats-as-republicans/ar-BB114acj?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 12th, 2020 at 7:56:46 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Swindler, crook and Trumper.

Swindlers and crooks should go to jail. Their political leanings are not the important part; it is their actions. A lot of people in jail would probably identify z being Democrats but that doesn't mean all Democrats are criminals.

Just another post to attack the President instead of the criminal.