Quote: Shrek
And then the libbies wonder why American can't stand them. 🙄

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 29th, 2020 at 10:38:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
lol

You gotta love the libbies man. They have no problem criticizing PEACEFUL conservatives who PEACEFULLY protest the lockdown, but when it comes to libbie hoodlums who act like THUGS and break into stores & rob them, the libbies are strangely silent.

And then the libbies wonder why American can't stand them. 🙄

They called the Tea Party racist. When there was a shooting I forget where I think it was GMA said "A person with that name (suspect) is found in a local Tea Party roster. Oh my!" Yet after a rally you could not tell the Tea Party was there, maybe some bent grass. Otherwise cleaner than they found it.

On the other side.........what we see now.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2020 at 1:52:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
"They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia." - Mike Pence, January 15, 2017

OBAMAGATEGREAT
May 29th, 2020 at 2:57:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
"They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia." - Mike Pence, January 15, 2017

OBAMAGATEGREAT

WOW
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 29th, 2020 at 11:47:30 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
They called the Tea Party racist. When there was a shooting I forget where I think it was GMA said "A person with that name (suspect) is found in a local Tea Party roster. Oh my!" Yet after a rally you could not tell the Tea Party was there, maybe some bent grass. Otherwise cleaner than they found it.

On the other side.........what we see now.
+1,000

Yep, you gotta love them libbies!

I should probably remind everybody:
—Tea Party protesters: NO RIOTS
—Gun rights protesters: NO RIOTS
—Protesters in Michigan: NO RIOTS
—Protesters in California: NO RIOTS

—Spoiled brat libbie cockroaches: RIOTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY 🙄
May 30th, 2020 at 3:04:28 AM permalink
ams288
—Spoiled brat libbie cockroaches: RIOTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY 🙄

Looks like Shrek wants another hate speech timeout.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:48:55 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Hmm......so someone doesn't think that these cockroaches are a bunch of spoiled, thuggish, entitled brats?!?!
These cockroaches are doing this crap all over the country!! And they sure as hell ain't conservative!!

So I guess we know which side some people support......... 😒

-----------------------------------------------------------

PROOF:

—Here's a video of some cockroaches rioting in Houston: https://twitter.com/WomanGroomer/status/1266526163276460032

—Another cockroach shot a cop and killed him in Oakland: Federal police officer shot dead, another wounded amid Oakland protests

—More cockroaches rioting and looting in Portland: Portland Mayor ‘disgusted’ over riots

—Even the mayor in Atlanta was complaining about these cockroaches destroying stuff in Atlanta:
Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms: "You are disgracing our city; you are disgracing the life of George Floyd ... We are better than this."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So HELL YEAH these useless, gutless, cockroaches are spreading violence all over the country!!!

And here are pics of some more cockroaches:

May 30th, 2020 at 8:24:14 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 30th, 2020 at 7:56:53 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
—Spoiled brat libbie cockroaches: RIOTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

Quote: ams288
Looks like Shrek wants another hate speech timeout.

Hardly. The sewer scum (properly differentiated from actual protesters who know the reason for the protest) are a bunch of pond asshats that no one should be proud of. They are coming in from other places to agitate; they don't help the cause of the dead fellow at all. It looks like the are Antifa-type folks but, even if they are far right chuckleheads, give them some lead poisoning...,

If you are proud of them, go and their actions, go screw yourself. They are not helping fix anything.
May 31st, 2020 at 3:43:59 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Hardly. The sewer scum (properly differentiated from actual protesters who know the reason for the protest) are a bunch of pond asshats that no one should be proud of. They are coming in from other places to agitate; they don't help the cause of the dead fellow at all. It looks like the are Antifa-type folks but, even if they are far right chuckleheads, give them some lead poisoning...,

If you are proud of them, go and their actions, go screw yourself. They are not helping fix anything.

For once, I agree wholeheartedly with a RonC post.