Poorest President in the World

Page 4 of 4<1234
April 22nd, 2017 at 8:45:09 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: TheCesspit
Depends if the laws protect human rights or not. The rule of law does not always protected human rights. Unless you suggest that human rights only extend to that defined by the laws of the land, which has a bit a paradox about it.

I don't agree that government is oppression. I do agree it should have limits. I suspect we don't agree at all where that line is :)
I didn't know you weren't An American. I'm deeply sorry for you. Maybe I should have said government is coercion which is more accurate. In any case rights come from God or nature depending on perspective. Government cannot under any circumstances bestow rights it can only restrict them. Therefore government (from an American standpoint, not sure people from other parts of the world understand the concept of human rights.) must be restricted which is why we have the bill of rights and an amendment process.
April 23rd, 2017 at 11:15:03 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: pew
I didn't know you weren't An American.

Why would you think he's not, he's
obsessed with everything American.
But who wouldn't be..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 23rd, 2017 at 12:01:03 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: kenarman
So are you one of the people that believe that the billionaires have all the money and that is why the rest of us are poor Cesspit? Is this true for just our Canada, the USA as well, North America or world wide?

Would love to hear your distribution plan for whatever of those areas you would like to talk about.
Page 4 of 4<1234