5 votes (100%)

5 members have voted

February 20th, 2018 at 10:11:01 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: beachbumbabs
Thanks, guys!

Wizard,
I had 2 of yours identified by the time I suggested, and knew you had to have a 3rd, had found the rope, and had the knife myself (the latter is why I apologized to OD. I suggested the knife in an earlier round as misdirection). So whether you turned up with the wrench or LP, had you stopped my suggestion, I would have named the other, bit was accusing this round for sure .

Bring on gamerfreak! New blood!
Well done BBB. I wonder if you or any would have accused if I had not done so, revealing what I did not hold?
I was down to 3 roughly probable weapons, having deduced killer earlier and room and day with my last suggestion.
February 20th, 2018 at 11:42:59 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: OnceDear
Well done BBB. I wonder if you or any would have accused if I had not done so, revealing what I did not hold?
I was down to 3 roughly probable weapons, having deduced killer earlier and room and day with my last suggestion.

No, I totally went to school on your accusation.

I had Peacock for sure. I had the kitchen and knife cards that stayed hidden by pure luck, and 2 other rooms(hall and ballroom) that only one person saw, so more info than most. Was down to billiard and conservator (which Wizard still might have had, took a slight chance there : he could have masked it as the cards played), and Tuesday by inference, based on what others were doing.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
Page 9 of 9« First<6789