Expelled for not understanding non verbal clues

Page 1 of 3123>
May 3rd, 2018 at 8:42:55 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
More proof that there is never any end game to any "protests". The federal NDP (the furthest left party) has kicked one on their members out of caucus. His sin, he failed to recognize "non verbal clues" and some women were uncomfortable around him. So he couldn't guess what the women were thinking? What man has ever been able to figure out what a women was thinking? I have been with my wife for over 50 years and still don't know what the hell she is thinking.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 3rd, 2018 at 9:38:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
More proof that there is never any end game to any "protests". The federal NDP (the furthest left party)

Who cares what extremists are doing
I ignore all extremists regardless if left or right
Take the KKK.
I have no interest. None at all. nada
Why are you concerned with the Federal NDP? They are so off my radar, don't even know what NDP stands for
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2018 at 10:10:29 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Who cares what extremists are doing
I ignore all extremists regardless if left or right
Take the KKK.
I have no interest. None at all. nada
Why are you concerned with the Federal NDP? They are so off my radar, don't even know what NDP stands for

As a party that could have won the Canadian election that elected Justin Trudeau I do pay attention. There is a good chance they might have won if their very popular leader had not died of cancer before the election.

My real point of the post is that when a group is pushing for change and they succeed then they always won't one more step.
May 3rd, 2018 at 10:31:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Lefty and feminist women live to be miserable and upset. They probably did the guy a favor, he will no longer be around them and see how silly they sound.
The President is a fink.
May 3rd, 2018 at 10:34:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
My real point of the post is that when a group is pushing for change and they succeed then they always won't one more step.

Now I've got an undrawn cartoon in my head with the caption, "Turns out the slaves just didn't want a longer lunch break."

I understand your point, and I for instance see the same thing in some groups which want to ban abortion. For instance, they will pass laws citing safety conditions in attempts to ban abortion by making access harder.

And for instance, pro-gun people see it in anti-gun positions.

And so forth. I don't know if it's surprising though. I know there are people in both groups who don't hold all or nothing positions, but some do.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 3rd, 2018 at 10:41:30 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

Excellent point. The NRA is a perfect example. Texas, long known as a gun friendly state, now has the most lenient gun laws since 1871. Concealed carry, open carry, campus carry at state universities, waiting periods eliminated. But the NRA doesn't think we are truly free because there are restrictions on armor piercing bullets and silencers. And why should training be required for carry permits?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
May 3rd, 2018 at 11:14:51 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Slippery slope argument cuts both ways.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 3rd, 2018 at 11:39:04 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: Dalex64
Slippery slope argument cuts both ways.

That doesn't mean it isn't true. That is why nobody will give an inch anymore no matter which side they are on. Bottom line nothing can get done anymore and our society is crumbling around us because of it.

Everyone thinks if you could only see MY point then we could move forward.
May 3rd, 2018 at 11:40:54 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: JimRockford
Excellent point. The NRA is a perfect example. Texas, long known as a gun friendly state, now has the most lenient gun laws since 1871. Concealed carry, open carry, campus carry at state universities, waiting periods eliminated. But the NRA doesn't think we are truly free because there are restrictions on armor piercing bullets and silencers. And why should training be required for carry permits?

1,300,000 registered suppressors in the USA as of 4/17. That's up from 900,000 in 4/16. 400k increase in just one year. They not only help with neighborhood noise pollution, but also the very real cost of hearing loss. And the amount of crimes, averaged per year, that involved silencers over the last decade?

44. That's 0.003% for those without calculators.

There's slippery slope, and then there's righting a wrong. Though I've never had much good to say about the NRA, I can't see how this is anything but the latter.

And I wasn't being sneaky omitting AP rounds. Truth is, I cannot find a crime stat on them. Prolly cuz, like pretty much every firearm "fact" these days, it's all been cut from whole cloth.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
May 3rd, 2018 at 11:55:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face
Quote: JimRockford

1,300,000 registered suppressors in the USA as of 4/17. That's up from 900,000 in 4/16. 400k increase in just one year. They not only help with neighborhood noise pollution, but also the very real cost of hearing loss. And the amount of crimes, averaged per year, that involved silencers over the last decade?

44. That's 0.003% for those without calculators.

People hear "silences" and think that it is like TV, makes a noise unlike a bullet. Or that it makes actually no noise. It really just sounds like a bullet but much quieter. You might get some pros use one on a mafia-like hit, but an armed robber probably wants the gun louder, scare the civilians to death.

Thanks for looking up the stats and setting the record straight.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 3123>