Put your best movie Plot twist of all time. Spoilers.

July 10th, 2019 at 6:49:14 PM permalink
BlackjackPro
Threads: 3
I think Orphan is the single best movie plot twist of all time. Esther Coleman who appeared to be 9(or 12) was really a grown 33 year old named Leena Klammer who was only 6 years younger than her adopted Mother. It turns out that Leena had a Thyroid/gland problem that stunted her growth and face and made her perpetually look like a child. She had passed herself off as a child in orphanages and adoptive families for years(even killed her adoptive families) before getting killed by her adopted Mom after killing the Dad, and attempting to kill her adopted brother and sister. She also killed a Nun. This was the best movie plot twist IMHO. It not pnly had a not overly used plot twist, and the Villain was killed off for good(Isabelle Furhman said that Esther is dead. There is no sequel. The Movie Crew admitted they kilked her off for good on purpose so that there would be no sequel), the plot twist was something that was realistic and actually happened to people in real life. Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis were born with the similar conditions. Even as adults in their 30's and 40's, they looked like kids/teens. I think only like 4 other shows or movies had the adult looks like a child, a Law And Order SVU had a very similar episode even down to the adult passing herself off a child and committing murders or something like that before finally getting caught and imprisoned.
July 10th, 2019 at 6:59:11 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Gotta love Chinatown. “She’s my daughter AND my sister!”
July 11th, 2019 at 5:45:45 AM permalink
BlackjackPro
Threads: 3
Quote: Mosca
Gotta love Chinatown. “She’s my daughter AND my sister!”

So disgusting and wrong on every possible level.
July 11th, 2019 at 6:15:55 AM permalink
Mosca
Quote: BlackjackPro

Great movie.
July 11th, 2019 at 6:27:22 AM permalink
Mosca
Quote: BlackjackPro

Great movie. Faye Dunaway, Jack Nicholson.

July 11th, 2019 at 2:19:17 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
For some reason, I like movies that involve nuns or priests being killed. (sorry, FrGamble).