Tulsi Gabbard

November 12th, 2019 at 5:57:26 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
https://youtu.be/N6IxKUeNQlk All "the good stuff" is for their eyes only. "In 1992, Congress set a 25-year deadline for releasing remaining documents stemming from John F. Kennedy's murder in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963." Trump should have released the Kennedy files as promised in 92, but kept it hidden. SOP

I doubt we will ever see the Epstein videos either. "We the people" pfft

I have not looked into it recently, but didn't they claim there was no video? It was either lost or off camera or something?
November 12th, 2019 at 7:11:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Gandler
I have not looked into it recently, but didn't they claim there was no video? It was either lost or off camera or something?
I don't think we will see any of the videos, I was kind of referring to the ones Jeffry had taken down on the island of the room where Prince Phillip stayed or one of the visits of Bill Clinton, [some 29 visits] or the camera that was grabbed out of his New York estate.

I believe it was reported that the guards were asleep and the camera's were not working at the prison where Epstein died. One of the most important witnesses in possibly recent history, it doesn't seem likely to me that all of those things happened, in order for none of the videos to surface.

added, where is Ghislane Maxwell?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 13th, 2019 at 10:52:37 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I don't think we will see any of the videos, I was kind of referring to the ones Jeffry had taken down on the island of the room where Prince Phillip stayed or one of the visits of Bill Clinton, [some 29 visits] or the camera that was grabbed out of his New York estate.

I believe it was reported that the guards were asleep and the camera's were not working at the prison where Epstein died. One of the most important witnesses in possibly recent history, it doesn't seem likely to me that all of those things happened, in order for none of the videos to surface.

added, where is Ghislane Maxwell?

It appears there were no cameras inside the cells, which I find odd, because even more local drunk tanks have cameras, you would think facility of that type would.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/no-surveillance-cameras-caught-jeffrey-epsteins-death-report%3f_amp=true
November 19th, 2019 at 4:15:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Looks like Clinton was right
No doubt Putin supports Tulsi

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russian-web-trolls-boo-biden-often-boost-gabbard-report-finds/ar-BBWXWgN?ocid=spartandhp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 1st, 2019 at 8:46:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.theepochtimes.com/gabbard-accuses-arbitrary-dnc-of-rejecting-poll-from-accepted-pollster_3161373.html

They won't accept a patriot, but they won't come up with a decent candidate to compete with the current POTUS. sad
December 2nd, 2019 at 3:42:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
https://www.theepochtimes.com/gabbard-accuses-arbitrary-dnc-of-rejecting-poll-from-accepted-pollster_3161373.html

They won't accept a patriot, but they won't come up with a decent candidate to compete with the current POTUS. sad

A party that hates the military and hates what the USA stands for does not want a patriot.
The President is a fink.
December 2nd, 2019 at 5:14:22 AM permalink
terapined

No thanks
Looked up Epoch Times
Pretty shocked by their views
They are against multiculturalism. WTF. That pretty much describes my bi-racial family. I grew up in a multicultural environment
No way I'm clicking on a link of a group that is pretty much against me because I am multicultural. 1/2 Irish American, 1/2 Chinese. I really enjoyed growiing up in a multicultural household. Why is the Epoch Times against my upbringing???????????

When I did an internet search, saw this
"The Epoch Times has a self-proclaimed anti-communist bias and says it stands for “traditional values and awareness of virtues.” On both its news and opinion pages, The Epoch Times is clearly critical of policies and ideas such as open borders, the sexual revolution, abortion, and MULTICULTURALISM."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2019 at 10:36:31 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
No thanks
Looked up Epoch Times
Pretty shocked by their views
They are against multiculturalism. WTF. That pretty much describes my bi-racial family. I grew up in a multicultural environment
No way I'm clicking on a link of a group that is pretty much against me because I am multicultural. 1/2 Irish American, 1/2 Chinese. I really enjoyed growiing up in a multicultural household. Why is the Epoch Times against my upbringing???????????

When I did an internet search, saw this
"The Epoch Times has a self-proclaimed anti-communist bias and says it stands for “traditional values and awareness of virtues.” On both its news and opinion pages, The Epoch Times is clearly critical of policies and ideas such as open borders, the sexual revolution, abortion, and MULTICULTURALISM."
I'm not going to spend much time searching the internet for a source that meets with your approval, and it doesn't appear likely to happen coincidentally very often as it seems you only view left leaning sources. I read material from all over. When I find something I think fits one of our topics, sometimes I link it for others to peruse.

You are perfectly welcome to skip anything I link, as you have done here. But how are you ever going to find out what Tulsi stands for, as I'm pretty sure all the left leaning sources you come in contact with are all against her for not towing "the party line"?

Is Wiki neutral enough for you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Tulsi_Gabbard
December 2nd, 2019 at 11:38:47 AM permalink
terapined
I'm not going to spend much time searching the internet for a source that meets with your approval, and it doesn't appear likely to happen coincidentally very often as it seems you only view left leaning sources. I read material from all over. When I find something I think fits one of our topics, sometimes I link it for others to peruse.

I don't mind a website against my views
I do mind a website against my very existence simply because I come from a multicultural family
December 2nd, 2019 at 12:13:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
I don't mind a website against my views
I do mind a website against my very existence simply because I come from a multicultural family
I don't know where you are getting the opinion that the Epoch times is against multi culturalism? Because of you I went to look and see what I could find.

On their very own "About us" page I read: "The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting.

We are free from the influence of any government, corporation, or political party—this is what makes us different from other media organizations. Our goal is to bring our readers accurate information so they can form their own opinions about the most significant topics of our time.

We don’t follow the unhealthy trend of agenda-driven journalism prevalent in today’s media environment.

Instead, we use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light. We highlight in our reporting the best of humanity, the valuable lessons of history, and traditions that are beneficial for society.

The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.

The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design.

The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries." JFC Terapined, the founders are Chinese Americans!!

added: Call them and check into your suspicions "Or call our hotline at (917) 905-2080"