Coverage of al-Baghdadi's Death

Page 16 of 17« First<1314151617>
November 5th, 2019 at 3:16:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Is it now a goal of ours to assassinate the successor to Al- Baghdadi? How low on the terrorist command list do we go before we wouldn't kill them in cold blood? Who decides?

Clip them one by one until every muslim extremist is dead.
The President is a fink.
November 5th, 2019 at 4:29:02 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
Is it now a goal of ours to assassinate the successor to Al- Baghdadi? How low on the terrorist command list do we go before we wouldn't kill them in cold blood? Who decides?

You do realize he killed himself (and his children) to avoid surrender?

But, yes kill or capture his successor. All members of ISIS should be killed or captured.
November 5th, 2019 at 5:17:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Can we start with the ones behind nine eleven? Kill the head and the body will die on it's own.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 5th, 2019 at 5:30:24 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: AZDuffman
Plus let them get pure product not cut with who knows what. Get rid of meth labs in residential areas. Hard part is we have to accept if it thins the herd it thins the herd.
Portugal has had legal drugs for years, their crime rate went down. In the beginning there would be a surge and some collateral damage, but we already have that.

https://time.com/longform/portugal-drug-use-decriminalization/

With the shoot out today in Mexico with nine killed, we may soon have armed confrontation or US police enforcement in Mexico.
November 5th, 2019 at 6:09:51 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

With the shoot out today in Mexico with nine killed, we may soon have armed confrontation or US police enforcement in Mexico.

Shoot out?
More like a massacre
But
What armed confrontation?
These are Mexicans. Sure they had dual citizenship but they lived in Mexico. I consider them Mexicans.
The original reason Mormons moved to Mexico was to avoid American laws
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 5th, 2019 at 7:48:49 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
Shoot out?
More like a massacre
But
What armed confrontation?
These are Mexicans. Sure they had dual citizenship but they lived in Mexico. I consider them Mexicans.
The original reason Mormons moved to Mexico was to avoid American laws
Yeah it looks like a massacre. I've read Mexico is becoming a narco state and as it gets more hostile, the more it seems likely that our authority's will get increasingly involved.
November 6th, 2019 at 12:46:27 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Gotta die of something. A person choosing raw milk affects only themselves. Keep the government out of my refrigerator.

This is freakin hilarious! Libbies think it's 100% safe to smoke pot but dangerous beyond belief to drink raw milk. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
November 6th, 2019 at 12:53:54 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Gandler
Do you think all drugs should be legal?

I didn’t used to but now I pretty much do.

I actually agree but for a different reason. I agree with EvenBob that legalizing drugs would be horrible for society, but that's exactly why I want drugs legal now!!

Libbies are sending society straight to hell anyway so we might as well get it over with & hit rock bottom sooner rather than later. That's why I want all drugs legal.

Plus libbies will destroy themselves with drugs first and eventually only the sane people will be left. 👍
November 6th, 2019 at 2:45:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Yeah it looks like a massacre. I've read Mexico is becoming a narco state and as it gets more hostile, the more it seems likely that our authority's will get increasingly involved.

I would say it already is one. Mexico has never had a solid central government that could keep good control. Always has been local corruption. Today the narcos still give the choice of silver or lead.

I agree it will not end without major foreign involvement, possibly only by reducing Mexico to being a protectorate and outside military going in and doing a version of Wyatt Earp's ride, just killing anyone in the cartel no matter how low on the org chart. Meanwhile, legalize in the USA to take away the profits.

Mexico would probably return to being a failed state again over time, but this would give it a chance.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2019 at 6:10:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I see a lot of news reports describing the victims as Americans
why
They are North Americans just as all Mexicans can be described as North Americans
but
If your family has been living in Mexico for generations
Then your family is Mexican.
If a Mexican family moved to the USA generations ago, that family is American now, not Mexican
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 16 of 17« First<1314151617>