The City on Fire

July 8th, 2020 at 7:38:30 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
You are a neocon yet you vote liberal?

That is like a vegan having dinner at Ruth's Chris.
🤣🤣🤣

This is why I can't take that guy seriously. A neocon who votes libbie..........my god lol
July 8th, 2020 at 7:40:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I probably do when it comes to freedom of expression. I am way more concerned about actions over expressions.

If you were in business you would learn that you need to be concerned about what your customers think than some "right of freedom of expression" of your employees. We are not talking about someone who works in some job where nobody knows them. When you are a public figure you need to watch your step.

If it was a white guy who said he was watching "Amos and Andy" he would be cut or shamed to death.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 7:50:26 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
If you were in business you would learn that you need to be concerned about what your customers think than some "right of freedom of expression" of your employees. We are not talking about someone who works in some job where nobody knows them. When you are a public figure you need to watch your step.

If it was a white guy who said he was watching "Amos and Andy" he would be cut or shamed to death.

Exactly. The irony is that people have gotten fired for behaving like asses OUTSIDE of work, and libbies say "Yeah, they deserved it!!!"

But if a libbie gets axed for acting like an ass, libbies do a complete 180 and scream "BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!" 🙄
July 10th, 2020 at 9:09:18 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
July 10th, 2020 at 9:17:20 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: aceofspades
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8508923/Mayor-Bill-Blasio-bans-large-gatherings-NYC-September-EXCEPT-BLM-protests.html

He has lost his mind.

I guess only his sanctioned protests can take place. What if someone wants to protest against his stupidity?

I guess he hates the Constitution.
July 11th, 2020 at 3:23:15 PM permalink
Shrek
Damn this dude is great!! How come I never heard of him until now??

Oh yeah, Youtube and its "non biased" recommendations are at it again. 🙄

It pisses me off. I spent over an hour searching for videos the other day by Ben Shapiro, Michael Knowles, Jordan Peterson, and a bunch of other conservatives, yet Youtube always likes to slip in some pro-gay and pro-BLM videos into my "recommendations". It's pure bullcrap!!

Anyway, this dude goes off and talks about how blacks aren't oppressed. Preach it man!!

July 11th, 2020 at 4:16:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
He has lost his mind.

I guess only his sanctioned protests can take place. What if someone wants to protest against his stupidity?

I guess he hates the Constitution.

No one likes DeBlasio. Liberals hate him. Conservatives hate him.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 12th, 2020 at 4:55:22 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
No one likes DeBlasio. Liberals hate him. Conservatives hate him.

Trump said, "I gave him everything he asked for. I gave him ventilators, masks, supplies, hospital ships, turned the Javitts Center into 1,000 hospital beds."

This is how de Blasio paid him back:

Now he's asking Trump for $7.5 billion bail out. Good luck with that.
July 12th, 2020 at 5:39:50 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Tanko
Trump said, "I gave him everything he asked for. I gave him ventilators, masks, supplies, hospital ships, turned the Javitts Center into 1,000 hospital beds."

Now he's asking Trump for $7.5 billion bail out. Good luck with that.

In the whole big city, this is the one place he could find to put this road art. Why not in front of City Hall?

Last time I looked, it was a city police department that had the bad cops who killed George Floyd; the same thing in other cities. "Systemic Racism" is not an "R" or "D" problem. Trying to blame it all on a guy who has been in office for less than four years while ignoring literally hundreds of folks who have been in politics for more than 20 years is just plain ignorant. Let the perfect ones be the ones to call out Trump. The other ones should be working on their own lack of action on the issue.

Again, painting murals is not the hard work that needs to be done. Defunding police is stupid and is cherry-picking. It will hurt the people that think it will help them more than the rest of the folks. I am listening; I hear too much talk about protesting more and a lot less about actually doing things. There are problems. They do need addressed. It just ins't easy work.
July 12th, 2020 at 5:48:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

Probably the best thing DeBlasio has done!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman