The City on Fire

May 30th, 2020 at 7:55:22 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
Quote: Shrek
Hmm........I wonder if people are finally connecting the dots here??

Let me summarize:

People who run Pittsburgh:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Minneapolis:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Notice a common theme here folks????? 🙄

Fuck you, you piece of fucking garbage. Just as likely your hyper conservative racist pricks here to sow discord. Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking shit! You want a fucking piece!? This is our city. I’ll give you my address motherfucker, any weapon that’s not a gun, but be ready to die you divisive piece of shit.

Sounds like the riots have hit our forum this is not a fun time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 30th, 2020 at 7:56:35 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Fuck you, you piece of fucking garbage. Just as likely your hyper conservative racist pricks here to sow discord. Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking shit! You want a fucking piece!? This is our city. I’ll give you my address motherfucker, any weapon that’s not a gun, but be ready to die you divisive piece of shit.

Um, everything in my post about the leadership in those cities is TRUE.
Somebody is losing it and needs to take a chill pill..... 😒

Come and get it, motherfucker, or back off. Liberal/Conservative has nothing to do with it. These are peoples lives and livelihoods we’re talking about. You want my address or not, pussy?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 7:59:01 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Come and get it, motherfucker, or back off. Liberal/Conservative has nothing to do with it. These are peoples lives and livelihoods we’re talking about. You want my address or not, pussy?

Are you for real?! lol

Just so you know, I agree that it's not a liberal/conservative thing................because conservatives aren't the ones protesting OR running those cities!
May 30th, 2020 at 8:01:14 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Are you for real?! lol

Just so you know, I agree that it's not a liberal/conservative thing................because conservatives aren't the ones protesting OR running those cities!

You either want my address or you don’t. Don’t respond to me otherwise. You want mutual agreed upon combat, I’ll fucking give you more than you could ever hope to handle motherfucker.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 8:04:04 PM permalink
Shrek

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Are you for real?! lol

You either want my address or you don’t. Don’t respond to me otherwise. You want mutual agreed upon combat, I’ll fucking give you more than you could ever hope to handle motherfucker.

Huh? I don't think I've ever even talked to you before until now lol......
May 30th, 2020 at 8:07:50 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Are you for real?! lol

Okay, so...do you want my address or do you admit the political affiliations have nothing to do with OUR CITY? These are not Pittsburghers.
May 30th, 2020 at 8:08:32 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
There are divisive forces at work, this is not Pittsburgh.
May 30th, 2020 at 8:16:45 PM permalink
Shrek

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Are you for real?! lol

Okay, so...do you want my address or do you admit the political affiliations have nothing to do with OUR CITY? These are not Pittsburghers.

Huh?? All I did was point out facts:

Pittsburgh Mayor: William Mark Peduto: A member of the Democratic Party
Pittsburgh City Council: ALL Democrats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_City_Council#Current_membership
PA Governor: Thomas Westerman Wolf : A member of the Democratic Party

And the protesters themselves sure as hell ain't Republicans......
May 30th, 2020 at 8:17:36 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

Profanity, personal insult -- Seven days. Also demotion back to blue.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 30th, 2020 at 8:41:58 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Wizard
Profanity, personal insult -- Seven days. Also demotion back to blue.

Thanks for stepping in quickly Wizard, that was so strange and totally uncalled for. Really awful.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (