Page 5 of 5« First<2345
Poll
7 votes (87.5%)
1 vote (12.5%)

8 members have voted

August 17th, 2020 at 2:47:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"Democrat Minnesota governor Tim Walz has reversed the ban on hydroxychloroquine."

How many died because they refused
to use the drug because Trump
recommended it. Idiots.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 17th, 2020 at 2:51:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
"Democrat Minnesota governor Tim Walz has reversed the ban on hydroxychloroquine."

recommended it. Idiots.

Liberals lied, people died!
The President is a fink.
August 17th, 2020 at 4:06:55 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: quadriga
Mission: Use OTC decongestants, such as pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) or Antihistamine /pseudoephedrine combinations (Allegra-D, Zyrtec-D).

Thanks! I’ll try the last two if this persists more than a few more days. Last time I took Sudafed (the only time) it made me hallucinate, so I’ll stay away from that one.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 17th, 2020 at 4:16:05 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Shrek
There's a lot of "stuff" that gets eliminated from the body when a person exhales, but those dumb masks cause you to breath some of that stuff back in, so it wouldn't surprise me if the masks caused it.

I agree. Sinusitis can be caused by bacteria, virus or fungus...though virus is most likely and the others aren’t particularly close. Fungus is extremely rare. Often what will happen is you’ll have a cold (virus) and end up with sinusitis, but you can beat a cold with very minimal symptoms and never even know you had it.

I consider your theory definitely plausible. I might have breathed, coughed or sneezed it out, but just breathed it right back in (because it had nowhere to go) who knows how many times? I know I sneezed a few times in the last week, week and a half, but wasn’t aware I had a cold.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 17th, 2020 at 4:25:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Thanks! I’ll try the last two if this persists more than a few more days. Last time I took Sudafed (the only time) it made me hallucinate, so I’ll stay away from that one.

Serious? Never heard that one before.
The President is a fink.
August 17th, 2020 at 4:45:38 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
Serious? Never heard that one before.

Hell yeah, it sucked! I didn’t see anything that wasn’t there, per se, but everything looked like it was moving side to side of its own accord and all objects would have trails anytime I turned my head. It was similar in that regard to being ridiculously drunk (which I know a thing or two about), except when you’re drunk, the objects generally stop moving if you do. On the Sudafed, I couldn’t close my eyes or it felt like I WAS MOVING from side to side. Just an awful experience that I never want to repeat.
August 17th, 2020 at 6:33:51 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman

recommended it. Idiots.
Liberals lied, people died!
+100

Libbies will just pretend like it didn't even happen though. 🙄
August 17th, 2020 at 6:38:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29