The Election Fraud Thread

Page 2 of 20<12345>Last »
September 28th, 2020 at 2:45:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 16620
September 28th, 2020 at 5:54:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 21
Posts: 3315
Quote: AZDuffman


Thanks for the link. Amazing this isnít lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.
September 28th, 2020 at 6:15:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 16620
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman


Thanks for the link. Amazing this isnít lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.


I just moved it here from the other thread as my intention is to make this one a source for those who deny election fraud is a problem to see when and where it has happened.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 6:17:03 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 22
Posts: 9564
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman


Thanks for the link. Amazing this isnít lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.


I just moved it here from the other thread as my intention is to make this one a source for those who deny election fraud is a problem to see when and where it has happened.


Yeah, we all know youíll be the first one to post the instances of GOP fraud. /sarcasm
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2020 at 6:27:10 AM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9804
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman


Thanks for the link. Amazing this isnít lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.


Its project Veritas. These people are clowns
Gotcha videos are not news.
I'm amazed what a hardcore right winger you have become deciding what main stream media should report
I could care less what right wing media reports. They can say Trump is the greatest human in history.
I never say Fox should report this or that. That would be absurd. I dont even watch fox.
Why do you insist CNN report on BS stories. Do you watch CNN?????????

OMG I just saw a Lincoln Project video. How come Fox is not reporting this. (sarcasm)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 11:11:33 AM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 6
Posts: 1635
Quote: AZDuffman
I just moved it here from the other thread as my intention is to make this one a source for those who deny election fraud is a problem to see when and where it has happened.

Unfortunately, they'll just ignore it. Just like they do every time they get pwned. 🙄


They're gonna be like this:

September 28th, 2020 at 1:22:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 21
Posts: 3315
Quote: terapined

Why do you insist CNN report on BS stories. Do you watch CNN?????????


I DO watch CNN. And MSNBC. And Fox. i am WELL aware all three have giant biases in which the truth is not a priority. By watching all 3 report on a given story I feel I am best prepared to decide what I think is really going on. My experience is it is easy to see how none of the three really cares about the truth.
September 28th, 2020 at 1:36:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 156
Posts: 14475
Quote: SOOPOO
I DO watch CNN. And MSNBC. And Fox. i am WELL aware all three have giant biases in which the truth is not a priority. By watching all 3 report on a given story I feel I am best prepared to decide what I think is really going on. My experience is it is easy to see how none of the three really cares about the truth.


I don't know about Lemon, but I've heard Cuomo say he has an open invitation to all sorts of conservatives to come on his show for interviews.
Pro-lifer eats meatball with entire human inside without noticing. "Yum Yum", he says.
September 28th, 2020 at 2:16:03 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 54
Posts: 9804
Quote: SOOPOO
I DO watch CNN.

Ok
Let me ask you this
You are taking CNN to task for not reporting the BS project Veritas story
Yet
I just went to foxnews website. I scrolled through the entire huge frontpage web site. There must be about 50 stories to click on. I could not find a single mention of the project Veritas story.
This is such BS from you criticizing CNN when I cant even find it on Foxnews.com

Whats happened to you. Really. You have gone to the dark side. Complain about CNN while giving Fox news a total pass on this
Even right wing news is not reporting this BS story but you expect CNN too. Are you serious????????????????
You talk about how your views are more valid then AMS.
This proves that this simply is not true.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 4:44:36 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 21
Posts: 3315
Quote: terapined
Ok
Let me ask you this
You are taking CNN to task for not reporting the BS project Veritas story
Yet
I just went to foxnews website. I scrolled through the entire huge frontpage web site. There must be about 50 stories to click on. I could not find a single mention of the project Veritas story.
This is such BS from you criticizing CNN when I cant even find it on Foxnews.com

Whats happened to you. Really. You have gone to the dark side. Complain about CNN while giving Fox news a total pass on this
Even right wing news is not reporting this BS story but you expect CNN too. Are you serious????????????????
You talk about how your views are more valid then AMS.
This proves that this simply is not true.


Ed.... It is AGONY responding to you!!!!! What happened to your ability to UNDERSTAND a post?????????? In my post I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that Fox has bias that overrides the truth, just like MSNBC and CNN do! Then you say I give Fox news a pass..... Please at least have a third grader go over your answer to me before you post it.....

And what I said was if it was a White Male Republican the allegations were made against, CNN and MSNBC would be all over it. I stand by that assertion.

And my experience with ams is that he is more interested in inciting angst among the 'righties' than actually presenting any facts. I would guess he wouldn't disagree!

Ed... I think you now define the 'darkside' as anyone who likes a politician that you don't. AND I DON"T EVEN LIKE 'that guy'!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 20<12345>Last »