The Election Fraud Thread

Page 23 of 23« First<20212223
March 29th, 2024 at 1:18:51 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: Tanko
Unlike most states that allow absentee ballots to be opened weeks before an election, Wisconsin does not allow absentee ballots to be opened before Election Day. The slow process resulted in Milwaukee County ballots being delivered late in the day.

Never underestimate the power of the black vote.

It was intentional or else they'd hire more folks.

I'm not buying it.
March 29th, 2024 at 1:37:27 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
It was intentional or else they'd hire more folks.

I'm not buying it.

Either way, the results would have been the same. There are 225,000 blacks in Milwaukee. If one-third are eligible voters, that is more than enough to swing the State. Blacks vote 90% democrat.
March 29th, 2024 at 1:46:30 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
Either way, the results would have been the same. There are 225,000 blacks in Milwaukee. If one-third are eligible voters, that is more than enough to swing the State. Blacks vote 90% democrat.

Not so.

Because they would have entered the votes during the normal hours and not early morning dump.
April 1st, 2024 at 6:01:38 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I'll finally admit it.

Trump got beat fair and square.

There were no shenanigans by the Deep State.

They didn't transfer the fudged votes online to a different country via satellite.

He's a loser.

And but not least, C19 barely missed me because I was a major fool to not get the jab(s).

Even though I have no possibility of mRNA side effects as the result of the jab.

The government knows best for me, not me, and they own my DNA.

Also, Biden is not the worst President in the history of the USA.

He barely nudged out Jimmy Carter.

And he isn't prejudice and is absolutely correct to be a Catholic and support abortion.

April Fools. :)
April 2nd, 2024 at 2:42:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
I'll finally admit it.

Trump got beat fair and square.

There were no shenanigans by the Deep State.

They didn't transfer the fudged votes online to a different country via satellite.

He's a loser.

And but not least, C19 barely missed me because I was a major fool to not get the jab(s).

Even though I have no possibility of mRNA side effects as the result of the jab.

The government knows best for me, not me, and they own my DNA.

Also, Biden is not the worst President in the history of the USA.

He barely nudged out Jimmy Carter.

And he isn't prejudice and is absolutely correct to be a Catholic and support abortion.

April Fools. :)

No one here thought all of a sudden you weren’t delusional. Your April Fool’s joke didn’t work!
Page 23 of 23« First<20212223