Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

January 5th, 2021 at 11:38:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. So many righties truly believe Donny has a chance at stealing this thing. Can’t wait for them to have their hopes crushed again.
. This is when I want the ‘lie detector’ test. Strap it on every person who says Trump will prevail and a scant few will be real. Just like the impeachment of Trump, it is all about the show. As embarrassing as that was..... this is worse.

Sane Republican response....

“There are those that believe that fraud played a factor in Trump losing the election. But the burden of proof is on the accuser. President Trump has had ample opportunity to make his case in a variety of courts and has not proven his case. Therefore I will vote to certify the electoral college result making Joe Biden the President elect.”
January 5th, 2021 at 11:45:45 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. So many righties truly believe Donny has a chance at stealing this thing. Can’t wait for them to have their hopes crushed again.

The denial is astounding in some.

Granted many have long held the MSM in contempt. So, that’s a given.
Rinos also held in contempt.

But then we have the entire court system including many Republican judges..
We have two recently Trump appointed SOCTUS judges.

We even have Mitch McConnell now. We even have a partial concession from Lindsay Grahman.

We have 2/3ds of FOX news.

We have all the former defense secretaries.

Abraham Lincoln popped up out of the ground and said “Trump must go.” (He he)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2021 at 2:22:38 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
I miss Shrek. He hasn't posted on this thread since December. It's not fair.

I still have a lot to learn from him. I miss Shrek's thoughtful observations, his prescient predictions, his sophisticated commentary, his savvy remarks, his clever humor, his intellectual emojis.

The "Stop The Steal" thread is Shrek's masterpiece, his finest work on this forum.

DONALDTRUMP WILL PREVALE!
January 6th, 2021 at 5:37:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: reno
I miss Shrek. He hasn't posted on this thread since December. It's not fair.

I still have a lot to learn from him. I miss Shrek's thoughtful observations, his prescient predictions, his sophisticated commentary, his savvy remarks, his clever humor, his intellectual emojis.

The "Stop The Steal" thread is Shrek's masterpiece, his finest work on this forum.

DONALDTRUMP WILL PREVALE!

Kind of starting to wonder if after today’s events Shrek will ever post in this thread again.

Have we run him out of here like we did EB?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2021 at 6:13:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Kind of starting to wonder if after today’s events Shrek will ever post in this thread again.

Not good losers
Cant deal with being proven wrong
Just like Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2021 at 6:27:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I do not know what you are talking about! If I recall, EB said he does not participate in the politics threads.
January 7th, 2021 at 5:40:06 AM permalink
ams288
Wonder how Shrek and/or YeahBaby think Donny will remain in office now....

Quote:
Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Electoral Certification:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

Tough day for the little man...
January 8th, 2021 at 9:34:27 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
It's so hard to pick which Shrek post is the best, but this December 12 post is golden. Have your sources given you any updates on The Plan, Shrek?

Quote: Shrek
This is perfect. Everything is going as planned!

I was on Twitter and the libbies there were in a fit of laughter and practically peeing their pants lol........
These are the same dumbasses who thought that Sidney Powell got "fired" when in fact she was actually Michael Flynn's attorney, and they had to distance themselves from her because Flynn was about to get pardoned. 🤣

Then the twitter dumbasses laughed at the PA case when there was literally NO ruling on its merits. All SCOTUS did was deny injunctive relief. But of course that didn't stop the Twitter dumbasses from peeing their pants again lol............

Now they're peeing their pants over the TX Supreme Court case, but again there was NO ruling on the merits of the case. They merely said that Texas doesn't have standing. (Trump himself does have standing)

But again, this is all perfectly fine because everything is going smoothly. Just like my sources said.
Trump is just biding his time.

Think of it this way. Trump is currently trying to run out the clock before he takes the game winning shot at the buzzer.
Remember, he can't shoot too soon because even if he makes the shot, the libbies can regroup and take the last shot of the game themselves. (And of course, Trump is always 2 steps ahead of the libbies and would never allow that)

Trump is also doing a little rope-a-dope to make the libbies THINK they're winning. And it's working LOL!! 😂😂

Thankfully, Trump will NEVER let the Biden coup succeed!!

We will win!!
TRUMP 2020!
January 8th, 2021 at 9:45:35 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
People are still claiming that trump is "playing chess" too.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 8th, 2021 at 9:55:01 AM permalink
ams288
This traitor gave a new definition to “stop the steal.”