The Biden Presidency 2021

March 27th, 2021 at 5:08:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks like 4. You may want to check with your doctor kenarman and have him run some tests on you.

1. “My experience in that one setting was that the president performed well,” said Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)

2. Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), a medical doctor, said Biden “listened very attentively and appropriately” during their recent in-person meeting.

3. Sen. Todd Young (R-Ind.), who joined Capito at a February meeting with Biden on Covid relief, said he didn’t see anything amiss: “I visited with him in the Oval Office, and he seemed well-prepared and well-briefed for the meeting.”

4. “In the two meetings I was in with the president, he was as sharp as a tack,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) said in an interview
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 27th, 2021 at 5:18:39 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Looks like 4. You may want to check with your doctor kenarman and have him run some tests on you.

1. “My experience in that one setting was that the president performed well,” said Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)

2. Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), a medical doctor, said Biden “listened very attentively and appropriately” during their recent in-person meeting.

3. Sen. Todd Young (R-Ind.), who joined Capito at a February meeting with Biden on Covid relief, said he didn’t see anything amiss: “I visited with him in the Oval Office, and he seemed well-prepared and well-briefed for the meeting.”

4. “In the two meetings I was in with the president, he was as sharp as a tack,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) said in an interview

Okay 4 senators so we have 8%. These are senators that sought a meeting with Biden. They obviously went there to negotiate something in return for them supporting the package and still only 4 of the 10 ten that went had favorable comments. You really need to get help for your critical thinking skills.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 27th, 2021 at 5:24:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Okay 4 senators so we have 8%. These are senators that sought a meeting with Biden. They obviously went there to negotiate something in return for them supporting the package and still only 4 of the 10 ten that went had favorable comments. You really need to get help for your critical thinking skills.

kenarman right about now:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 27th, 2021 at 5:26:15 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
kenarman right about now:

Nah that doesn't even look like my arse. Maybe it yours???
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 27th, 2021 at 5:32:40 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Let's go Brandon
March 27th, 2021 at 5:33:01 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Let's go Brandon
March 27th, 2021 at 5:34:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Let's go Brandon
March 27th, 2021 at 5:45:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
As far as it goes, I'm still not putting any money on Biden making it 4 years in good health. He is our oldest president ever. But for right now, he's apparently doing fine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 27th, 2021 at 6:25:05 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
As far as it goes, I'm still not putting any money on Biden making it 4 years in good health. He is our oldest president ever. But for right now, he's apparently doing fine.

When he approaches Ronald Reagan mental decline territory, I'll be worried
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 27th, 2021 at 6:53:59 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

Come on
This "Biden has lost it" has been going on for a year
Its complete BS
Its only recently that we heard Biden couldn't debate. Too feeble
Rush went as far as to say no way he would show up, too feeble
Is was all BS and Biden proved it at the debate
yet righties still push the BS and ignore any evidence the contrary because they want to believe their fantasy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"